K-Drama
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Feb 2, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Devastated that this isn't longer and doesn't have a season two. I would love to see what happens next in their story
11 8
Replying to deceased_lee • Feb 1, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
It's always when I'm not looking or least expecting it when an absolute gem appears. This drama was one of those…
I hope to find more great dramas like this one again
2 3
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Feb 1, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
It's always when I'm not looking or least expecting it when an absolute gem appears. This drama was one of those gems. Although this drama is very comedic, it does discuss important and serious topics. I could relate to the characters' struggles and laugh at the funny moments they had. I really love this drama. I'll definitely rewatch it in the future. Easily added to my favorites. It's like a comfort drama for me now
10 4
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Jan 30, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I'm excited for this. Zhao Jinmai is one of my favorites, so I hope this turns out well.
8 0
On Onoe Matsuya II • Jan 30, 2024
Person Onoe Matsuya II
Happy birthday!!
0 0
On Kim Ki Cheon • Jan 30, 2024
Person Kim Ki Cheon
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Choi Hyun Wook • Jan 30, 2024
Person Choi Hyun Wook
Happy birthday!!
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Jan 30, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I'm so excited for this- the cast is awesome
4 0
On A Killer Paradox • Jan 30, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
I can't wait!
1 0
On Doctor Slump • Jan 29, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I absolutely love the vibes that this drama has. It feels so good and familiar
5 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Jan 27, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
Omg this sounds good, the cast and the story. I can't wait!
4 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Jan 27, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I'm sooo hyped for this drama. The cast is great, I just hope that the story is as good as it sounds. The story sounds exactly like something I've been wanting to see more of here.
6 0
On Sweet Trap • Jan 27, 2024
Title Sweet Trap
aw another short length- I hope it's good though
2 0
On 19th Floor • Jan 26, 2024
Title 19th Floor
So far... (Only a few episodes in) I've really been enjoying this drama. It's been giving off similar vibes as "Reset" does. I love these types of dramas. The cast is great, and the story is somewhat unique. I love it; I've added it as one of my favorites (for now). Hopefully, my opinion doesn't change as I continue to watch.
11 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 25, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
I love this drama so much so far. I'm so glad I randomly decided to start watching this. I recommend 1000%
5 0
On Love Endures • Jan 25, 2024
Title Love Endures
Omg I had no idea this came out already. I'm so excited!
3 0
On A Choo • Jan 11, 2024
Title A Choo
This movie was so good. The story was fantastic- such a hidden gem. This movie deserves more
0 0
On Deng En Xi • Jan 3, 2024
Person Deng En Xi
I really want to see her play more roles. She's a fantastic and fun actress.
5 0
lo_ve • Dec 31, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
He was a great actor. I hope he's flying high and feeling free.
4 0
On Snap and Spark • Dec 30, 2023
Title Snap and Spark
KANGMIN??
1 2
