K-Drama
Replying to Ahsiara • Apr 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
What the hell is this comment section 😶 didn't expect this.... Anyways, gonna watch the drama!I am struggling…
Lol ikr I came to check the comments to see if many others are enjoying it, but this comment section is so-???
2 1
On Guess Who I Am • Apr 3, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
I haven't started watching this yet, but I love the light-hearted and comedic vibe of the trailer. I'm looking forward to watching this.
1 2
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 3, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I've been loving this drama so far. I can't wait for the rest of the episodes to get released
6 0
On Lee Yeon • Apr 3, 2024
Person Lee Yeon
I hope she gets more roles. I love each character she's portrayed
6 0
On Ming Ri You Qing Tian • Apr 2, 2024
Title Ming Ri You Qing Tian
Is there any news about this yet?
0 0
On Bright Time • Apr 2, 2024
Title Bright Time
I hope this airs one day
0 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 2, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
This is already so good so far!
4 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Netflix is also putting Happiness drama up there for streaming at the same time 😍
I loved Happiness! I watched it around that time
1 2
Replying to NotJohnity • Apr 1, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 2
i mean its a netflix original
Ooh are all episodes usually released all at once for netflix originals?
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Apr 1, 2024
Title Snap and Spark
he is so attractive in this drama fr.
Absolutely
0 0
Replying to Sia K. R. • Apr 1, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Same here!! The plot sounds AMAZING! I really hope that more e-sport dramas will be made in the future, as there…
Right! I love e-sports/gaming based dramas. Hopefully more will be made
1 0
Replying to ilovebinging • Apr 1, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
where can i watch it T-T
I'm so sorry for responding to this late. You can watch it on Netflix (with subscription), or on dramacool or kisskh (both are free)
0 0
Replying to butterfly • Apr 1, 2024
Game What’s ur Favorite Bai Lu Drama?
I’m so sorry. Can u tell me what it is? I’ll put it on the game.
Aw thank you! It's called Arsenal Military Academy
0 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Apr 1, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I hope to find more great dramas like this one again
Thank you for the recommendation!
0 1
On High School Return of a Gangster • Mar 31, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Omg I've been waiting for this. I can't believe it's almost out. I just saw the trailer and can't wait!
4 0
On Lee Mi Joo • Mar 30, 2024
Person Lee Mi Joo
Omg I need to see her as a main lead in a romcom- I think she would fit perfectly
3 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Duty after School: Part 2 Spoiler
"the cameraman never dies"
3 1
On Best Choice Ever • Mar 26, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Almost everyone said to be in the cast so far seems great- I hope this drama turns out great as well
9 0
butterfly • Mar 17, 2024
Game What’s ur Favorite Bai Lu Drama?
My actual favorite Bai Lu drama isn't on this list 😭
0 2
On Yoon Hyun Soo • Mar 17, 2024
Person Yoon Hyun Soo
Happy Birthday!
0 0
