K-Drama
Replying to Gigi • May 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Given the nature of the drama, it's definitely going to be a happy ending. But it could be an ending like twinkling…
Yeah, I hope it ends with a happy ending. It would make sense if Im Sol still ends up disabled in the future though. But I think I heard that the original source material has a happy ending. So if that's the case, I hope the drama follows the source material.
0 1
On Study Group • May 15, 2024
Title Study Group
The casting seems amazing
2 0
On Lovely Runner • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I can't decide whether I should read the manhwa right now or read it after finishing the drama
0 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Lovely Runner is making me a hopeless romantic 😭😢
😭 RIGHT
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I love this series so much- I'm worried for the ending though 😭 But- I just know that whether the ending is happy or not, I'll definitely be rewatching this drama in the future. It's just too good.
11 3
On Lovely Runner • May 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I had no idea 10CM sang Snow Drop 😭 THAT MAKES THE SONG x10 BETTER
2 0
Replying to immortalyellow • May 14, 2024
Title Chief Detective 1958
It's pretty good! I love the retro vibes and Lee Je Hoon never disappoints :)
Right- I can trust that any drama with Lee Jehoon is going to be very likeable
1 0
Replying to deceased_lee • May 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm so close to caving in and just watching it before all the eps are released-
All these comments are slowly convincing me to just start watching. I think I'll start it later today because I don't want to miss out on it any longer 😭
0 0
On Chief Detective 1958 • May 14, 2024
Title Chief Detective 1958
I haven't had the time to watch this yet, but I will soon- I bet it's going to be great. I can't wait to start watching
0 2
On The Atypical Family • May 13, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I’m loving how unique the whole idea of this drama is and how it’s been executed so far.
21 2
Replying to deceased_lee • May 13, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I absolutely love the soundtrack of this drama- EACH TRACK IS SO GOOD AND PERFECT
The sound design is so great 😭 I can’t get over it
3 2
On The Atypical Family • May 13, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I absolutely love the soundtrack of this drama- EACH TRACK IS SO GOOD AND PERFECT
3 3
On Kim Won Hae • May 12, 2024
Person Kim Won Hae
I love whenever he's in a cast. I hope to see more of him.
2 0
On Kim Won Hae • May 12, 2024
Person Kim Won Hae
I love whenever he's in a cast. I hope to see more of him
0 0
On Kim Won Hae • May 12, 2024
Person Kim Won Hae
I love whenever he's in a cast. I hope to see more of him
1 0
Replying to mahj22jam • May 12, 2024
Title Signal
Recently been hooked to Crime/Investigative/Detective genre but have to rest for awhile as it can consume me.…
SAME I started watching 2 days ago, and this is a total GEM. It's so good. All my focus is on this right now
1 0
On The Second Signal • May 12, 2024
Title The Second Signal
Please have the og cast 😭
10 0
On Lee Je Hoon • May 12, 2024
Person Lee Je Hoon
Every time I see him appear in a drama, I just know it's going to be good. He's so amazing omg I love him
7 0
On Signal • May 10, 2024
Title Signal
I’m about to start watching this. I’m excited because I heard it was good- I hope it is!
1 1
On Blood Free • May 8, 2024
Title Blood Free
I just started watching this, but so far- THE CAST IS SO PROMISING. I have no idea what the story is going to be like, but the cast is great. The intro got me hyped too
1 1
