K-Drama
On Be Passionately in Love • Jun 27, 2024
Title Be Passionately in Love
The cast seems great, and I hope the drama is too.
3 0
On Always Home • Jun 27, 2024
Title Always Home
I hope this gets released soon. It sounds like it's going to be a good drama, plus the cast seems to fit right
4 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jun 18, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
I'M NOT READY- I can't believe it's getting released later ( I will still have to wait for the subs though 😭)
0 0
Thimble • Jun 16, 2024
Review ...ing
This is exactly what I thought and how I felt about this movie
0 0
On ...ing • Jun 16, 2024
Title ...ing
I finally decided to watch this. It’s hard to find something like this now. It feels like a comfort movie. The overall story is a bit cliche, but it’s so nice and simple that it felt fresh. The ending made me tear up though. I wish the movie was longer too. I would’ve loved to see more scenes of them becoming closer
3 0
Replying to Aymen • Jun 16, 2024
Person Kim Rae Won
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! When will we get a new drama by RaeWon oppa...😭❤
I hope soon 😭
2 0
On Lee Mi Sook • Jun 16, 2024
Person Lee Mi Sook
I just watched "...ing", and I can't get over how beautiful she is
1 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jun 15, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS 😭 I CAN’T WAIT OMG
2 0
On ...ing • Jun 14, 2024
Title ...ing
I really want to watch this, but I am not ready for the sadness 😭
1 3
On Dare to Love Me • Jun 14, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
This drama gives me the same feeling I get when I watch a miniseries/webdrama. It's very fun and light. Super cute too
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 3, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
First Monday without them- what will I do 😭
9 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I haven't finished episode 10 yet, but I REALLY THOUGHT THE START WAS A DREAM 😭
2 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 1, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I’m going to be devastated if the ending is bittersweet or sad. There are 3 episodes left though, so I’m holding onto the hope of a happy ending.
11 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 1, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
PLEASE DON’T PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS- I love this drama too much 😭
12 0
Replying to Hannaehh • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It’s safe to assume that this drama shows that some things just remain the same. We know that Tae Sung becomes…
Yep I love that while watching the drama there were so many theories because of scenes and details like that
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
OMG FINALLY 9.2 RATING
12 0
On The Year We Turned 29 • May 29, 2024
Title The Year We Turned 29
I really hope she is the fl for this, and that it has a good cast.
7 0
Replying to sillycat • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
you know you got k-trauma from writers when you are anxious the entire time watching the final episode 💀 i…
RIGHT- The whole time watching this drama I couldn’t never stop being so anxious. Even during the last 2 minutes I was so worried. I had to take a moment to process that it was really a happy ending afterwards 😭
1 0
Replying to Naebyeol • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
yea when she goes back again into the past when she’s a university student. She meets with him and tells him…
I was thinking this might’ve been why, but I wasn’t 100% sure. Thank you!!
0 1
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Wait- I might’ve missed this but- was it ever explained why Taesung was standing outside of her home during that one timeline? (When the security guard appeared with the flashlight)
0 5
