K-Drama
On Romance Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
Title Romance Next Door
OMG THIS IS ABOUT TO BE SO GOOD 😭 I CAN’T WAIT
2 0
On Romance Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
Title Romance Next Door
OMG THIS IS ABOUT TO BE SO GOOD 😭 I CAN’T WAIT
3 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 31, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
I got so excited when I saw Ancy on the cover!
4 0
On Lee Hyung Min • Aug 4, 2024
Person Lee Hyung Min
While watching Ms Night and Day, I couldn’t stop thinking that Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Ms Night and Day felt super similar. I kept wondering if both were directed by the same person 😭 turns out I was right. This is awesome
1 0
On Family by Choice • Jul 31, 2024
Title Family by Choice
😭 I AM SO INSANELY EXCITED FOR THIS OMG- A Go Ahead remake (so I can basically rewatch the story but as new) with a promising cast— SIGN ME UP
4 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Jul 31, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
I just realized Kim Won Hae is in this- that's how I know this will be amazing. Now I have to watch it
2 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 25, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I love this drama with all my heart 😭 It’s so cute, and their relationship ISN’T toxic. Eun Ha is the one of greenest green flag persons I’ve ever seen too. I really love her character
17 0
On Woo Min Gyu • Jul 24, 2024
Person Woo Min Gyu
I was so happy to see him in My Sweet Mobster 😭
0 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Jul 24, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
IM GONNA SOB. I just realized some of the cast from Duty After School are in this- MY HEART
I immediately recognized each of them 😭I'm so happy
1 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 24, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
IM GONNA SOB. I just realized some of the cast from Duty After School are in this- MY HEART
1 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 23, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I've been so busy recently, but I absolutely regret not starting this sooner. It's so cute and hilarious. I love it! This is exactly my type of drama. The cast, the music and editing, the plot- it's great
6 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jul 15, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
I haven't watched it yet because I'm waiting for proper subs (hopefully they exist one day), but I just saw the start of episode one (the stick figures) and I already love it lol
0 2
On Jun • Jul 3, 2024
Person Jun
I really hope he gets casted in another drama soon. There’s so much potential
6 0
On Youth Water Polo • Jul 2, 2024
Title Youth Water Polo
Oh no- it's been so long already 😭 please air soon
0 2
On The First Frost • Jun 30, 2024
Title The First Frost
OMG FINALLY- I just saw the trailer <3 Although I wish the Hidden Love cast was involved, the current cast is already wayyy too good. I hope this turns out to be really great. I have fairly high hopes for this one.
5 0
On Stories with Friends • Jun 27, 2024
Title Stories with Friends
Begging for English subs to be released soon. This drama seems so good, plus Yao Chi is in it <3 😭
2 0
On Cavan Wen • Jun 27, 2024
Person Cavan Wen
I hope he receives bigger and better roles in the future
3 0
On Legend of the Female General • Jun 27, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
OMG the cast, the story, and the photos seem so good so far- please be a great drama
3 0
Replying to Dreamer • Jun 27, 2024
Title Reborn
bro im so excited that im it might disappoint me, these are literally my 2 favourite actors
RIGHT- The main leads are so great- I just hope the story doesn't make it difficult to watch 😭
2 0
On Reborn • Jun 27, 2024
Title Reborn
I hope this is good- I'm excited for this one
0 0
