K-Drama
Replying to Blueismycolor • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Boom!Now I have to wait for the sub.
Same 😭 I get so excited for the release even though I can't watch the subbed version yet
1 1
On Lovely Runner • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Less than an hour until ep 14- I'M NOT READY
5 0
On Lovely Runner • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
MY HEART CAN'T RN- I'm not ready for this to be over next week. I love this drama too much
4 2
On Lovely Runner • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
If this drama has a happy ending, I’m going to feel like a winner for the rest of my life
2 0
On Lovely Runner • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm not ready 😭
0 0
On The Atypical Family • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
So far- I can tell that this drama is one of those that you wish you could watch for the first time again. It’s so good. I can barely predict anything that will happen. Really unforgettable
21 2
On The Atypical Family • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
I absolutely loved this episode (ep 6). I was so glad and relieved when she revealed herself at the end- this means her being a fraud won’t be dragged out
11 0
On The Atypical Family • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I wish I could just binge watch the whole series right now 😭 waiting for each episode is torturous
9 0
On The Atypical Family • May 19, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Aw I just realized that Gwi Joo's mom (or Bok Manheum) is the same actress that plays Yi Chan's grandma in Twinkling Watermelon
8 0
On Song Geon Hee • May 17, 2024
Person Song Geon Hee
I need to see him as a main lead in new dramas PLEASE
4 0
Replying to deceased_lee • May 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
The comedy is so perfect- along with the sound fx
Especially when SJ imagines scenarios between TS and IS 😭 It's hilarious how dramatic it gets
2 0
Replying to Millie7 • May 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I don't know about any other actor, but no one would have nailed this role better than Woo Seok is doing right…
Fr like he was meant to play this role
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
The comedy is so perfect- along with the sound fx
4 2
On Lovely Runner • May 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I just realized, is that ONE SCENE in episode 9 a reference to Spiderman and Mary Jane 😭
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
😭 I love Kim Taesung and Im Sol's dynamic- especially the way he can recognize which Im Sol is present
5 0
Shen • May 16, 2024
Game Who Is Your Favorite Actor (I've Watched)?
Choosing between Chen Zheyuan and Zhou Yiran was painful 😭 So was choosing between Gao Han and Victor Ma
0 0
annalilia • May 16, 2024
Game Favourite trope (I'm not sure but there might be a spoiler?)
Most of these were so hard to choose between 😭
5 0
On Ha Hyun Sang • May 16, 2024
Person Ha Hyun Sang
I love his songs so much
0 0
Replying to Twinkling Watermelon • May 16, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Replying to deleted comment
Right! It absolutely deserves to stay trending. It's such a good drama
6 0
Replying to deceased_lee • May 16, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
The sound design is so great 😭 I can’t get over it
RIGHT- It's just so good
1 0
