K-Drama
On Lovely Runner • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm so close to caving in and just watching it before all the eps are released-
1 4
On Suda Masaki • May 7, 2024
Person Suda Masaki
I had no idea he was also a singer. I just found his songs- he's amazing
0 0
Replying to Mic Lo • May 5, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Waiting for the 2nd season MDL page so I can have the joy of finally adding it to my list. It's like a dream 😍…
The page is up!
1 1
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • May 5, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
Immediately adding this to plan to watch- I CAN’T WAIT!
3 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • May 5, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
OMG IT’S HERE
3 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • May 5, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Playing the intro and outro song on repeat while I wait
5 1
Replying to Mic Lo • May 5, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Waiting for the 2nd season MDL page so I can have the joy of finally adding it to my list. It's like a dream 😍…
Been waiting too! I can't wait
0 0
Replying to deceased_lee • May 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I LOVE YOUR PFP SM
OMG ABSOLUTELY TYTY- My acc is MyOrangeade. I haven't been on it in a long time though- so it's very empty lol
0 1
Replying to deceased_lee • May 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I LOVE YOUR PFP SM
I just did that omg- I was reading through some information about him and ended up checking it out 😭
0 3
Replying to deceased_lee • May 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I LOVE YOUR PFP SM
He's so <3333
0 5
Replying to terri • May 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
TSUIRAKU SEASON 2 IS CONFIRMED! OUT IN JUNE 18TH https://twitter.com/tsuirakuJK_mbs/status/1785428583642800533
I LOVE YOUR PFP SM
0 7
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 4, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Netflix is also putting Happiness drama up there for streaming at the same time 😍
I heard that was a good movie, but I still haven't watched it. Thanks for the rec!
0 0
Replying to Burcu • May 4, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
It's a really good drama. Worth giving a try
Thank you! I still haven't watched because I've been busy, but I think I should.
0 0
Replying to Boh-eunjin • May 4, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
If you have some super level of self control advise would be to start after some more episodes get released cause…
Lol I'm still waiting for all the episodes to release
0 0
Replying to deceased_lee • May 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Part of me can't wait for season 2, and the other part is not ready for this AAA
My brain is basically jumping in joy with all the excitement I have for this
0 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • May 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Part of me can't wait for season 2, and the other part is not ready for this AAA
4 1
lo_ve • May 4, 2024
Article TWICE's Kim Da Hyun confirmed to make her acting debut!
OOH I HOPE THIS IS GOOD
8 0
Replying to chillingindoors • May 3, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Season 2 has been announced!
Omg I'll do that too
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • May 2, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Season 2 has been announced!
SO SOON- I DON’T THINK I’M READY YET LOL
0 2
Replying to chillingindoors • May 1, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Season 2 has been announced!
I searched it up and there was a supposed announcement on Twitter- I can’t wait!
0 0
