Celebrity
Replying to 10897535 • Jun 17, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
fl is the fl of 'when i fly towards you'. omg she's so cute. i alr can imagine her with jun. pls when will this…
IKR! I love her character in ‘When I Fly Towards You.’
6 0
On Zhang Miao Yi • Jun 17, 2023
Person Zhang Miao Yi
I just started watching one of the dramas she’s starring in and she’s amazing. She’s certainly now one of my favorite actresses!
3 0
On Endo Kenshin • Jun 7, 2023
Person Endo Kenshin
I hope to see him get a main role again soon. I really enjoy seeing him acting :)
2 0
On Duty after School: Part 1 • Apr 4, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
IT’S FINALLY OUT OMG OMG OMG OMG- I AM SOOOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED TO SEE THIS
0 0
On Home Coming • Mar 22, 2023
Title Home Coming
OMG ZHANG YI AND KARRY WANG ARE ACTING TOGETHER AGAIN <333
2 0
On Never Grow Old • Dec 27, 2022
Title Never Grow Old
I love seeing Guo Jun Chen and Jiang Guan Nan in another drama together!
1 0
On Never Grow Old • Dec 27, 2022
Title Never Grow Old
YES THIS IS FINALLY OUT- I'm so excited to watch
1 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Dec 27, 2022
Title Flight to You
Where do you watch? So far for me its still not available
It’s on iQiyi as well, but it’s not free 😔
0 1
Shiro • Dec 26, 2022
Article School Uniforms of Dramaland
I love how detailed and well written this article is! I just wanted to let you guys know that you are correct about the ‘Arsenal Military Academy‘ uniforms. That is what they usually wear during class/school in the drama.
0 1
On Flight to You • Dec 26, 2022
Title Flight to You
ITS FINALLY OUT!!!
4 5
On Don't Disturb My Study • Dec 25, 2022
Title Don't Disturb My Study
😭 I seriously regret not watching this sooner- I kept it in my plan to watch list for a year omg
3 0
On Derailment • Dec 22, 2022
Title Derailment
The pictures look so cute omg
0 0
On Put Your Head On My Shoulder Special Episode • Dec 22, 2022
Title Put Your Head On My Shoulder Special Episode
I JUST FOUND OUT THIS EXISTED OMG
4 1
On First Love • Dec 18, 2022
Title First Love
I don’t usually love the soundtracks of dramas, but this one has so many good ones.
2 1
On First Love • Dec 18, 2022
Title First Love
I was planning to watch this because Tian Xi Wei is in it- but omg the cast is really great too. I just hope the plot is good.
1 0
On Ha Il Kwon • Dec 10, 2022
Person Ha Il Kwon
Bro’s a genius- he’s a brilliant author
2 0
On Duty after School: Part 1 • Dec 10, 2022
Title Duty after School: Part 1
I heard God of Bath was supposed to get an adaptation, and I just saw that this might be an adaptation as well- oh man Ilkwon Ha really is the best! If these really are made and released, I honestly would be SOOO HAPPY
1 0
On Guo Fu Wang Zhe Shi Nu Sheng • Nov 30, 2022
Title Guo Fu Wang Zhe Shi Nu Sheng
Ooh another e-sports drama. I hope this turns out good.
2 0
On Give You My Heart • Nov 30, 2022
Title Give You My Heart
Lol The cast is kind of ironic, because the main leads were cousins in another drama (Fake Princess).
6 1
On My Life as a Villain Character • Nov 27, 2022
Title My Life as a Villain Character
I plan to watch this soon. I hear it's good, so I hope I like it.
2 0
