Editorials
On EXchange Season 4 • Jan 4, 2026
Title EXchange Season 4
I really like Minkyung and I sympathize with her but her manner of arguing is really frustrating. It's like every time she talks to Yooshik, she'll ask one question again and again repeatedly. Of course it doesn't help that Yooshik gives short, ambiguous answers but girl after a certain amount of time you have to stop and accept he's not going to give you a good enough response. On one hand, it's incredibly disrespectful to start a romantic relationship with someone you've known for a week and doing it in front of your ex that you were in a 8 year relationship with a couple months prior. But on the other hand, technically they ARE broken up and aren't in a relationship anymore so he doesn't owe her anything. It's like Minkyung is pouring out all her emotion in front of him while Yooshik barely cares. He seems exhausted talking to her, and i see why considering how vastly different their communication styles are. Minkyung deserves someone that will at least emotionally validate her to some level.
10 0
On Elite League Season 3 • Dec 30, 2025
Title Elite League Season 3
The medical deathmatch was a hard watch because I love all 3 teams sm. But I'm rooting for the surviving two to win!!!!
6 0
Replying to Eameo • Dec 29, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
I don’t see the resemblance. Tae Eun and Sooro’s chemistry was insane, they both wanted each other and didn’t…
Sooro actually did care about the age gap at first and was worried about it leading up to the reveal. It could be the same thing for Bon Hee, she could get over it after the initial shock but it might not last long term
0 0
On Noona, You Are a Woman to Me • Dec 25, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
I predict Mujin & Bonhee are gonna end up similar to the age gap couple in Love Catcher in Bali, Taeeun and Sooro. They got along so well and their chemistry was amazing, but their age gap was an issue at first. They did get over it and dated irl for a couple months, but broke up soon after that. I feel like the same will happen to Bonhee/Mujin. I think she'll try to get over the age gap issue because of her interest in Mujin, but for the long term it may not be enough.
9 2
On Elite League Season 3 • Dec 22, 2025
Title Elite League Season 3 Spoiler
Rooting for medical team!! I'm biased because I work in healthcare lol. I'd be happy if any of the 3 were the finalists
3 0
Replying to Eameo • Dec 20, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I agree. The funny thing is he was my favorite in episode 1, but then went downhill in such a lame way.
fair enough I'll block them too
0 0
Replying to Eameo • Dec 19, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I agree. The funny thing is he was my favorite in episode 1, but then went downhill in such a lame way.
What a horrible way to address a participant. Were you raised with no manners? This is a real human being you're talking about, your words are disgusting
15 2
On Noona, You Are a Woman to Me • Dec 9, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Spoiler
I like all 3 people in the new Yeeun-Sangwon-Jiwon love triangle so I'm rooting for both but lowkey I feel a little bad for Jiwon because up to this point, no one has expressed feelings for her like at all until Sangwon did and now she's immediately interested in him. Would she have even considered him if he didn't? I feel a little bad for her
6 0
On Noona, You Are a Woman to Me • Dec 9, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
Lol right now it's like one big unrequited love line: Yeeun likes Sangwon, who likes Jiwon, who likes Jiung, who likes Sohyun, who likes Sanghyeon, who likes Bonhee, who likes Mujin
21 2
On Dear X • Dec 7, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
I think the ending suits Ahjin really well. Because at her core she will do anything to survive. She let her mother die to end the abuse. She orchestrated her father's death to end the abuse and live her life. Even as Junseo tried to kill them both, she couldn't allow it, she fought to get out and survive. She's out there, her reputation may be burnt to the ground but she'll still find a way to exist
26 1
Replying to hyunlady • Dec 1, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
yes! she's such a snake lmao being giddy happy wearing the tshirt in public, prob to show woojin how she had this…
like i said, you don't know her to be calling her all these bad names. get a life
0 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 30, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
The PD's getting a lot of fire for this season and rightfully so. The idea of 2 exes is exciting, but as a drama plot if anything. It takes away from the authenticity of the show, well what's remaining of it as it gets more popular each season and more influencer-wannabes start getting their way in. Many participants from previous seasons & dating shows are criticizing it too. The original intent was for participants to decide if they think they can return to their ex, or if they've found something better with someone new. 2 exes does nothing but create more drama and buzz. It's ingenuine
10 1
On Dear X • Nov 29, 2025
Title Dear X
I'm starting to care less and less about Junseo and his family issues
13 0
Replying to hyunlady • Nov 29, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
yes! she's such a snake lmao being giddy happy wearing the tshirt in public, prob to show woojin how she had this…
you're making up things again. YOU DON'T KNOW HER. who are you to say she lies easily and has a personality disorder over ONE LIE?? you are crazy
2 3
Replying to hyunlady • Nov 29, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
yes! she's such a snake lmao being giddy happy wearing the tshirt in public, prob to show woojin how she had this…
how do you know that? did she tell you herself? people can make lies on the spot you're literally making stuff up to make her sound worse
2 5
Replying to hyunlady • Nov 28, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
yes! she's such a snake lmao being giddy happy wearing the tshirt in public, prob to show woojin how she had this…
how do you take her lying to not make the situation worse and make it sound like a bad thing. she literally explained why she lied and it's a good reason
3 7
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 28, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
Kinda weird for me but Jaehyung's voice is so attractive? Like the tone of it and the level of depth, not too deep but just the right amount. I've never been attracted to a voice lmao
15 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 26, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I wish they switched up the panelists by this point, the only one I like is Simon D 😔
4 0
On Noona, You Are a Woman to Me • Nov 25, 2025
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me
I feel bad for Sangwon. It seems like he truly is trying his best. Jiwon wasn't impressed with him during their initial first meet date, so then he moved on to Yeeun who clearly became super closed off and guarded during the dinner half of their date so he rightfully thought she didn't like him. Personally I thought her telling him to make up his mind wasn't fair because you're the one that acted that way first!! Bonhee is unreachable because she already has a few men trying to court her. And then he tries his best to show interest in the new girl, but she's uncomfortable with how many questions he asked. I hope things work out for him
10 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Nov 23, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I hope the overall hate for Jiyeon decreased after this week's episode. I think her behaviors match her words/intentions the most out of almost everyone, so it's really upsetting seeing her get hate for something she had openly stated multiple times. Since the moment she joined the show, she said in front of everyone including her ex that she has no intention of reuniting and she's cheering for him to find new love too. She said it time and time again, she is only interested in meeting someone new. She told him multiple times too. And the ex-room shows exactly why she's done. She poured everything into their relationship, yet by the end of it she had to wait 4 months without ever seeing him. She doesn't want to go through that again if they reunite, and she has no regrets because she did everything she could on her side. She is so happily rooting for Woojin to find love, and she wants to find her own too.
7 0
