Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Oct 18, 2025
Is this gonna get better after two episodes?I’m a bit annoyed that she had time and energy to spout all that…
I'm more so annoyed by the fact that they keep baiting us with it. Either with her condition or some stupid interruption. Of course her condition makes it harder but they KEEP DOING IT so I've started skipping them because it's obvious she's not gonna say anything.
0 0
Replying to sai • Oct 16, 2025
Considering the circumstances around the time they broke up, it makes a lot of sense. Yooshik constantly wanted…
They broke up in early 2025. And the show may be airing now, but production already began months ago. So theyre only broken up for like 4-5 months. That's nothing compared to a 7 year relationship. They are both still going to be very emotional and very irrational about each other. Give her some grace jeez
3 0
Replying to sai • Oct 16, 2025
Considering the circumstances around the time they broke up, it makes a lot of sense. Yooshik constantly wanted…
Feelings aren't always logical. And they broke up very very recently, so to see such a big change, especially something that was a big factor into their breakup, is obviously going to be very upsetting!
6 2
Replying to White Head Same Heart • Oct 16, 2025
Call me toxic but if my ex always asked me to sleep when we were together, at home, on a date, ON THE DAY WE BROKE…
Oh absolutely I'd be pissed
0 0
Replying to queenzee • Oct 16, 2025
Can somebody please tell minkyung that yusik is not her toy or labubu she speaks to him like she’s speaking…
I see it more as them being comfortable enough to speak that way. Like theyve been together for almost 8 years, they grew up as teens to grown adults together, and they only broke up a couple months before the show started. Of course she should speak nicer, but the way she speaks is the same way anyone would when they're frustrated at a family member. It just shows how close they are and how comfortably theyre able express themselves
2 1
Replying to Sounova • Oct 16, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
Minkyung getting mad that her ex didn't sleep early is so weird to me
Considering the circumstances around the time they broke up, it makes a lot of sense. Yooshik constantly wanted to sleep around her on their dates, so much that he did that on the day they broke up too. And now she's hearing him stay up till 5am chatting with these new friends he made, seemingly having no issue staying up. It feels hypocritical, like a betrayal
9 10
Replying to Keep It Real • Oct 11, 2025
I can't get into this season at all... I'm just on episode 2 and I can't get over how performative some of them…
It's still too early to judge, let's cut them some slack. A lot of them did cry, and the ones who didn't as much have probably moved on from their relationship a lot more, which we definitely need this season considering almost everyone reunited with their ex in s3. Dongjin/Dahye honestly should not have even been on this show because their breakup was far too fresh and they clearly were not in a place to start dating other people especially in their ex's presence. Let's remember this show is also meant to find new love too, so we don't necessarily need everyone crying over their past relationship
6 1
Replying to me_27 • Oct 9, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
yeaah they didnt even show us the content of the messages yunnyeong recieved. I think they cut a lot of interactions…
Likely to still keep things mysterious and make us wonder if they are exes or not. Which did get cleared up in the next episode, but we got a new participant too so it's like they gave us a hint while still adding to the mystery
1 0
Replying to Eeshall • Oct 5, 2025
I have a question for those who have watched previous seasons: do any exes get back together in any of the past…
Almost any time there is an endgame couple in the show, it's two exes reuniting. Only in s2 was there a successful new couple formed, and they are the reason this show's popularity skyrocketed
8 0
On Heart Signal Season 8 • Sep 29, 2025
idk why but the confessions part are my least fav part of dating shows i skip through them and just watch them being cute at the end if anything
2 1
Replying to strawberries104 • Sep 28, 2025
I don't know if it's just what the character is written like, but Yoona's acting is taking me out 😭😭😭Her…
Yeah i couldn't feel her love for the king at all
1 0
Replying to Potkjo • Sep 27, 2025
Eh as always, when u have talented actress paired with medicore actor ;x Also weak story ;x
I'd say the opposite lol
4 0
Replying to Mila8o0 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Tempest
Ml’s lowk obsession with the Fl is making me uncomfortable.
Forreal because where is this strong passion coming from after barely knowing her? Like why HER out of everyone you've protected, they need to give us more development instead of making him obsessed almost at first sight bc it makes no sense
0 0
Replying to Nozomi • Sep 25, 2025
Title Tempest
Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t really find the intimate scenes all that appealing. They felt kind of rushed…
Definitely agree. Feels very much based of physical attraction, which is fine, but then they have these deep talks about how she really trusted him and all that and I just don't feel it. Their relationship should've progressed more
2 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Sep 24, 2025
Title Mobius
FWQ was not really addressed at the end.Also, if I were to select the cast, I would replace Maggie with an actress…
Yeah i was a little surprised by the casting choice there, they casted a popular Thai actress to play a Chinese American?
1 0
Replying to Kei • Sep 23, 2025
Title Heart Signal Season 8 Spoiler
Yes even I think that the production might have begged doudou to stay for handling the messy situations coz she…
I think it's better that the panelists stay more neutral on this show especially, with how popular and how massive the viewership is. Because their words will impact how the viewers treat them. Celebrities are already influential themselves, so for them to passionately express negative emotions towards regular civilian participants is just sending a massive hate train that way which will affect their lives so much. And for Muchen it wasn't like he was an actively bad guy, he was just really indecisive and struggled to express himself, which resulted in hurting the girls feelings. But that does not warrant hate and death threats. There are definitely ways to express your feelings and disagree with certain actions while still remaining respectful
1 1
Replying to i heart ju jingyi • Sep 20, 2025
Where are some positive comments to convince me that is is worth watching 😭
I wouldn't say this season is as bad as people are making it to be, there aren't as many heartfluttering couples in here as there were in s6&7 but personally it's a nice watch anyway. The participants all get along and if there is tension, most of it gets resolved by great communication.
4 0
On Tempest • Sep 19, 2025
Title Tempest Spoiler
Definitely an unpopular opinion, but idk I dont understand the kiss. Don't get me wrong, they have had amazing, intense chemistry from the moment they met but I'm struggling to find the background behind the romance almost..? Sanho looks at Munju very intensely all the time of course, but I don't get why he's so drawn to her. It's not like Sanho was indifferent about the job then grew feelings over time, he was like that from the very beginning. Like what about her specifically is so different compared to all the others you've protected, give us a reason!! And Munju never particularily showed any attraction to him either, other than weirdly trusting him from the moment they met yet saying she doesn't. Idk. I feel like their relationship could have developed a bit more first
9 4
On Heart Signal Season 8 • Sep 17, 2025
I think for the most part this season's cast of participants seem to be very genuine people in terms of romance. Though there were some rocky moments, it doesn't seem like anyone is leading anyone on. Lanlan clearly has no romantic feelings for Jiao, but she's appreciative of his ways and she treats him respectfully while also not seeking him out. Chichi has also expressed to Zihan that she's leaning more towards someone else, but she's also open to getting to know him and giving him a chance. And Zihan has the perfect balance of expressing his interest but not putting too much pressure. Yuhang & Lechen, though they are more introverted and it took some courage to get there, eventually did firmly but politely reject Yifan & Jue/Ailin.
It may not be the strongest season in terms of love, but I've enjoyed watching it for the people themselves. Ailin is definitely one of my favorite participants ever, she's a wonderful person that is so in tune to who she is as a person and spreads so much positivity in the cabin.
4 0