So far, it's really fun. Nowadays, I enjoy dramas where the ML is not INSTANTLY in love with the FL for just existing. Also, WCR is so pretty that we could understand him if that was the case. 🤭I thought something is really weird about 2ML.. uncanny.. now i know why.. 😱😅
no matter how hard you pigs try. you could never bring down china. CPC govern china. your Epstein class is not.…
Just stop, please. The amount of brainwashing you must have gone through! I'm talking about the West, don't care about China or whatever... It's horrible what's going on, and if you don't see that, either you're an AI bot or you're really naive not seeing the propaganda we ALSO get..
I don't enjoy bullying dramas being a teacher myself. This drama is actually bullying those who bully & with…
Consequences, real consequences for bullying.. a student, teacher, or parent doesnt matter.. But nothing will ever happen.. 😓 ( ps. Talking about real bullying, not that wishy washy western political bs agenda )
Here's an absolutely crazy stat.One in ten US teachers have been attacked by students.https://theconversation.com/1-in-10-teachers-say-theyve-been-attacked-by-students-188561
That doesn't surprise me at all... It's getting here in Europe, too...
ohhh PS.. you forgot "insecure" ... ahh yes..
I'm talking about the West, don't care about China or whatever... It's horrible what's going on, and if you don't see that, either you're an AI bot or you're really naive not seeing the propaganda we ALSO get..