Just finished "Be Yourself" .. so this is not a direct sequel ? ..
Okay, still so far both parts are amazing.. thank you for suggesting.. i will write you a PM later days.. u might know some more gems.. And yes, I will give "Braving the Famine with My Wife" a try too.. 🤗
The rating is really low.. i thought... mehh.. better not to watch.. but you telling its actually good.. I might…
My gosh "Be Yourself" is amazing 🥰.. Hilarous, funny.. not boring or annyoning.. Even being a short series, might be my fav 2026 drama.. atm at episode 18 ( the bathing scene ml fl.. 🤭) .. I hope the sequel is as good as the prequel.. Again thank you ! 🤗
is this better than agent kim? because i have started this (on ep 3 currently) but i dont know but im demotivated…
It's hard to tell. Agent Kim was better overall, but I disliked the fact that he held back (punishing wise). Here, it's really brutal, no holding back, the ending for the bad guys are much more satisfying / BRUTAL... If you're already bored, I wouldn't continue because there's nothing more to it than killing.
I totally understand what you’re saying. But, the tropes used between the main leads and their second leads…
Right, wrongly used! It's only correct.. when the FL hides with a 2ML.. and look into each other's eyes.. How dare they made the ML do it, that priviledge has only the FL.. 🤢 😡.
Yet another red flag FL.. 🤮 Imagine ML did the same.. be on a dating app, go out with your ex (not telling your girlfriend beforehand).. get drunk.. the ex would stay with the ML all night in his hotel room.. and you as the guy say no sorry, or explain anything...
Welcome to the future of hypocrisy.. when FL does it.. but but but she had and you know well.. when ML does it .. pig.. how could he, shame.. the double standard of dramas..
I might give it a try.. 🤗
Here, it's really brutal, no holding back, the ending for the bad guys are much more satisfying / BRUTAL... If you're already bored, I wouldn't continue because there's nothing more to it than killing.
But we never discuss this here on MDL, bunch of excuses.. as always..
Imagine ML did the same.. be on a dating app, go out with your ex (not telling your girlfriend beforehand).. get drunk.. the ex would stay with the ML all night in his hotel room.. and you as the guy say no sorry, or explain anything...
Welcome to the future of hypocrisy.. when FL does it.. but but but she had and you know well.. when ML does it .. pig.. how could he, shame.. the double standard of dramas..
No i dont care about your excuses! Get lost..