Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 21, 2020
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 11 days ago
This was pretty good and cute overall. I really enjoyed it for the most part, but the last two episodes were not so good. It was a bit of a let down.
6 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 14 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Renji was definitely the MVP in this week's episode. I love how messy and chaotic he is. Homeboy is always fanning the flames. I can't wait for Wan to wake up and open his eyes to see Nine is absolute garbage, waste, manure. And I'm dying to see that ThirdWan kiss.
29 0
On Not Yours • 14 days ago
Title Not Yours
I don't mind the dub, but sincerely, this first episode was so... mid. It felt like there was something missing.
10 0
Replying to forsythe • 27 days ago
yeah well if you keep ignoring the gen ai stuff, in quite a few time there won't be any actors for us to appreciate…
As much as I agree with you about going against AI, we still need to remember that they're doing what they can with the budget they had. This is no huge production, they don't have Tencent or other big names backing them up, so of course they're trying to deliver the best they can with what little they have. I hate that they resorted to AI as well, but I can understand that was, perhaps, the only way they had to make this work.
4 0
On The Last Oath • Sep 5, 2026
So... does anyone know whether there is a novel for this? I'm really curious. The first four episodes were amazing. The acting, the chemistry, the photography, the pacing. It all felt really good to me, and I want to know more about the story.
8 1
On Lost to You • Aug 29, 2026
Title Lost to You Spoiler
Despite what everyone says, I don't hate the ending, it was poetic in a way. In the very first episode, the doctor said that even if he sought treatment he'd only have 2 years left to live, at most, so him choosing to end everything at the sight of impact and spend the last few moments of his life with the one he loved was beautiful choice. I know some people were hoping for a different ending, either him miraculously recovering, or him meeting his end at the surgery, but that was not what he wanted, he didn't want to gamble away his last moments and miss out on time he could have spent with the one he loves. Both Zhan Wang and Xu Yuan made the choice that felt right for them. I respect that.
5 0
On Your Summer, My Storm • Aug 22, 2026
In all honesty, this episode was very touching and hit close to home. As someone who has trouble discerning my own feelings, Sota's experience is super relatable to be, and I love how things were handled between the two of them in this episode, I love how Sota sought out help while he was struggling and how both of them chose to communicate and be honest. It was very beautiful and touching. I really can't wait for the next episode.
10 0
Replying to eaxotic • Aug 21, 2026
Title Ash Spoiler
who's with me rooting for the assistant's peaceful life someday?! hahaha
I already ship him and Joseph together lmao
1 0
On Ash • Aug 21, 2026
Title Ash
Now I fully understand the people who said they couldn't pay full attention to the show and kept getting distracted by Leo Peng. Bro is too effing good looking.
7 0
Replying to Yardie • Aug 16, 2026
Ep. 6 I can't be the only one who went Ehh?! when Sota vehemently denied having a girlfriend, right? 😆
I had the exact same reaction. lmfao.
2 0
Replying to NLE • Aug 10, 2026
My Thoughts on Episode 5: When Love Hurts the Most 💔Yet another beautiful episode. This story keeps breaking…
That's exactly the beauty of the show. Even though it gives the silly sitcom, coming of age vibes, it still has a good emotional depth. Falling in love is not something we can control, and it was not like he was deliberately trying to fall for Sota. The connection between them was so pure, so organic, even if it turns out Sota doesn't feel the same way, he also felt that deep connection, even trusted Natsuki with the real version of himself, told him what he had never told anyone. It's both heartwarming and bittersweet to watch their story.
4 0
On Play Me • Aug 8, 2026
Title Play Me
The chemistry between them is good, but four episodes in and it still feels like the plot hasn't moved a bit. It's already halfway through the show, any brewing conflicts will feel rushed af.
8 0
Replying to umasou007 • Aug 8, 2026
I spy with my little eye a fujoshi within the detective department who's hoping her two coworkers get together…
She even tried to drop hints!!!
1 0
On Your Summer, My Storm • Aug 5, 2026
To be honest, I don't think Rio and Sota like each other at all. If feels more like societal expectations with a little bit of heteronormativity thrown in. They read more like beasties. I can't see that Natsuki has a place of significance in Sota's heart and he too will eventually be able to see it. I have hope for a peaceful resolution and a happy ending for Natsuki and Sota.
10 2
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 27, 2026
Episode 7 made me think we would see some positive development, but if anything, it taught me to never ever have expectations. Episode i only served to make me effing angry and want to curse at everyone. F this show.
5 0
On Girl Rules • Jul 20, 2026
Title Girl Rules
The show was okay, not outstanding. They had a really great start and I had come to anticipate every new episode, but about halfway through it started getting so... repetitive and bland, and messy. I mean, I like messy, but when it's done right. It felt a bit shallow on my perspective. They could have dug deeper into the characters individually, into relationships, the dynamics, but they didn't, sadly. Our girls did well with what they had, though, so kudos for that.
7 0
On Payback • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
The nuance in this episode legit made me cry. The gradual shift in Sun's cognition, trying to recognise himself outside the role of a martyr, admitting he still has things he wants, people he loves and care about, and his feelings. The way it was portrayed was so beautiful, so well crafted. They did such a superb job. And the rooftop scene with the director, the jump, the inner monologue. It was fantastic. I have no words.
22 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 18, 2026
Little Jane, my friend, my pal, beloved... do you really not notice the patterns? Homeboy LITERALLY followed the same steps as Big Jane and you REALLY can't see his manipulating you? Both Dan and Put trash. Not gonna defend Big Jane either, homeboy did some effed up stuff in this episode as well. In the end I just wish Little Jane could have been a little bit smarter. For someone who claims to hate being manipulated the most, he sure is naive. Especially considering he had "previous experience", so to speak. Smh.
19 0