Editorials
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 4, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
I love the vibe of this show. It gives off such a youthful feeling. Reminds me of the good old days.
9 0
On Never Forget Your Enemy • Apr 3, 2026
Title Never Forget Your Enemy
This series will be remembered by their kisses only. The acting was really bad. I wouldn't even call it amateurish, it was simply too stiff and robotic to be credible. Their chemistry was okay, but their romantic dialogues, delivered through such deadpan made me feel like Kristen Stewart in Twilight deserved an Oscar in comparison. They tied up the loose ends of the story, yeah, but it was so full of flaws that it couldn't even salvage things in the end.
5 1
On Love upon a Time • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
I was so excited for this show, but seriously, this first episode was painful to watch. The "comedy" was not funny at all, it was over the top and forced, but not in a good way, can't even call it campy. When he was acting normal, Nakhun was an okay character, but the rest was lacking in charisma, Thee was downright insufferable, Pun was... just there, and Phop didn't have enough screen time for me to judge. I hope they don't keep this style for the rest of the episodes.
9 0
On Love Like a Bike • Mar 24, 2026
Title Love Like a Bike
Ep. 4 was all over the place for me. A bunch of stuff felt like it had been rushed and made no sense at all. Although I was happy to see that Sailom's friend is a girls' girl, her interaction with the girl she was flirting with felt so forced, and the acting was so bad. Nava pulling a sudden uno reverse friendzone card also made no sense in regards of the way he has been acting towards Sky. Don't even get me started on Tawan and DinDin. And I wish Nabnueng would just come clean and tell Sailom that he can't be his doctor. He doesn't even need to tell him about his crush, being friends is already enough for him to be unsuitable to handle his psychiatric treatment for ethical reasons. It's not hard to say, come on. Sigh. Anyway, next episode seems like it will be heavy and loaded with unnecessary drama. I'm not really looking forward to it.
3 0
On Never Forget Your Enemy • Mar 19, 2026
Title Never Forget Your Enemy
The acting isn't the best out there, but it's not the worst either. I've seen worse. I'm not so sold on the plot and editing, though. I mean, it's not unbearable to watch, but it's nothing to write home about. Let's see if it picks up in the upcoming episodes.
7 0
On My Boss, My Love, My Stepbrother! • Mar 15, 2026
Title My Boss, My Love, My Stepbrother!
Listen, this was messy and over the top, but actually quite enjoyable. There was some soap-opera style nonsense, but still pretty decent. The chemistry was chemistrying and I had a good time watching it. For me it's worth the watch. The kisses were very good as well.
4 0
On My Idol • Mar 12, 2026
Title My Idol
It's hard to even have an opinion about this. It had potential. I can say that much. But really, no development whatsoever, no real storytelling. This is more a concept video than anything else. Even pilot "episodes" for some BL have more development and content than this, even with a shorter time frame.
0 0
Replying to etoks21 • Feb 8, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
lolWow, I couldn't disagree more.
I just don't see a point for you to comment under my comment just to say you disagree. It's not like that is gonna change my comment or my opinion. You could've just written your own comment about what you think of the show and left mine alone. I don't know why people like you feel the need to be negative when people are expressing their liking for something.
3 1
Replying to etoks21 • Feb 8, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
lolWow, I couldn't disagree more.
And that's your opinion. I'm entitled to have my own.
0 3
On Love after Addiction • Feb 7, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
I'm biased because I was an Addicted boyo who cried when the season 2 was cancelled and my boys got banned, but this is just so good. The nostalgia, the comedy, the flirting, my babies. I can't wait for more episodes. Overall the first 4 episodes were pretty entertaining, the chemistry is there, the vibe is there, the nostalgia is there. It's just a silly, cute show. Heartwarming.
10 5
Replying to crazysexycoolpal • Feb 7, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
If you are planning to watch Addicted 2016, go ahead, it will give more value to their relationship. How their…
Bro, this tugged straight at my heartstrings 😭
1 0
On Beside the Sky • Feb 3, 2026
Title Beside the Sky Spoiler
The last two episodes were a mix of cute, cringey and disappointing. They could have had better development. I know his meeting with his mom should be awkward after all these years, but man, it was painful to watch. As for the romantic aspect, it almost felt like they were growing distant rather than closer. It was weird. I still enjoyed their arc overall because they're definitely my favourite couple. It was worth the watch. They had me giggling and kicking my feet like a school girl in the earlier episodes.
2 0
Replying to DramaLover1707 • Feb 3, 2026
Title Beside the Sky
Trust me, it was even better in the novel (very carthatic). You should read the novel.
Where can I read the novel?
0 0
Replying to forsythe • Jan 30, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
yess the writing kinda went downhill after ep 11 because everything was so rushed and random, they could've executed…
They really could. There was no way to rush things like that. The pacing was pretty good during the earlier episodes, if only they hadn't dragged on a few things.
1 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 30, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
The show was pretty good overall, but the last two episodes, especially the finale, were very frustrating. The rookie mistakes, the plot holes, the overall dumb down they did for the characters. Seriously, I don't know why most of these shows always screw up in the finale.
10 2
On Sculpted Light • Jan 28, 2026
Title Sculpted Light
Look, it had potential. The main actors did a good job with the acting, it just needed more budget, better editing, longer episodes and a fleshed out script.
15 0
On Reloved • Jan 25, 2026
Title Reloved
The entirety of episode 8 was such a mess. Ph boy. There are so many ways they could have gone with this that would have been better. Smh. Legit disappointing.
2 0
Replying to zamperx • Jan 21, 2026
Title Peach Lover
This wasn't even porn. They clearly were not doing it.
Things can be said as a joke. Not sure if you're aware of that, but jokes exist. I thought the "very cute, very demure" would give it away, but perhaps it was beyond the intellectual capacities of some, still.
1 1
Replying to zamperx • Jan 21, 2026
Title Peach Lover
This wasn't even porn. They clearly were not doing it.
Well, no shįt, Sherlock.
0 3
On Peach Lover • Jan 21, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Weirdly enough, I liked the first episode. It was pretty fun, good comedic undertones and the NC was actually sensual, so that's a plus. Very cute, very demure softcore pay gorn.
15 6
