K-Drama
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • May 19, 2026
Title My Rainy Days
Girl is 17. she's prostitue. she's got old man as sugar daddy. she fucks anyone for money. she manipulates/bullies…
thank you leon scott kennedy
2 0
Replying to Dean • Oct 17, 2025
Person Aun Napat Patcharachavalit
oh my god i love you for this.
YES i love tgswiiwagaa
1 0
Replying to Dean • Oct 13, 2025
Person Aun Napat Patcharachavalit
oh my god i love you for this.
YOU GET IT
1 2
Replying to pampampam • Sep 28, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I just dont find the reasoning about why Banda and Ryuji did this to be strong enough, thus makes it not that…
i didn't think usagi was necessarily trying to go to the borderlands I thought she wanted to die........... did i get this all wrong lol
0 0
On Aun Napat Patcharachavalit • Sep 25, 2025
Person Aun Napat Patcharachavalit
any series with aun is automatically good
6 4
Replying to Yaoi BL • Sep 15, 2025
Review I Love ‘A Lot Of’ You Spoiler
lol if that is what you want to believe.
sybau
0 1
On Wi Wiset Pakjaidee • Aug 5, 2025
Person Wi Wiset Pakjaidee
5 days until big ole 24!! happy early birthday
0 0
Yaoi BL • Aug 4, 2025
Review I Love ‘A Lot Of’ You
what a weird thing to say about Nanon, he's an actor and he does his job well.
0 3
Replying to PPBongi • Jul 24, 2025
Review Boys in Love
Oh I could not agree with you more! I love escapism. If it has a point - fantasy, comedy, tongue-in-cheek. What…
LOL i get that too, it was so unrealistic. the angst never lasted more than 20 minutes. i wished they allowed them to be more miserable from a teenage perspective. like one moment shane is about to be shipped off to literal germany then he just goes nvm????? so anti-climatic lmao
1 1
PPBongi • Jul 24, 2025
Review Boys in Love
i think it's good to have some lighthearted series within BL tho. it's like an escape from real life where it's so easy to be harassed and discriminated against, happy to see loving and supportive people in their world lol.
1 3
On Nanon Chachana Thirakod • Jul 20, 2025
Person Nanon Chachana Thirakod
he really looks like johnny from nct lol
3 2
Replying to mandylinn • Jul 17, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Bad Buddy is my favorite BL. And I loved every second of My Stubborn. You made me sad😜
i'll def give it a look!!! i agree life is too short to not have fun while living it
0 1
Honglou Meng • Jul 17, 2025
Review My Stubborn
the way they did, in fact, completely forget about the lesbians hahahahaha
10 0
Replying to mandylinn • Jul 17, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Bad Buddy is my favorite BL. And I loved every second of My Stubborn. You made me sad😜
i absolutely HATED my stubborn and bad buddy is my favorite BL of all time hahahahah
3 3
Replying to Zonzonarmy7 • Jan 28, 2025
Title His Spoiler
Can you please explain which aspects of the movie you didnt like? I dont know if i should watch it or not.
the second chances. they acted as if the stuff fujiwara did was just a slap on the wrist. im trying not to spoil but the way fuji treated miya was just downright evil..................... {SPOILER} coming back to him with a child he had with someone else because he needed a place to stay now all of a sudden he's in love with him?????? puhLEASE!!!!!
3 0
On His • Jan 21, 2025
Title His
worst film i've ever experienced i fear
1 3
On Jaonine Jiraphat Sodjam • Jan 16, 2025
Person Jaonine Jiraphat Sodjam
he looks like jun from seventeen
5 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Jan 13, 2025
Title Your Sky
Well, I'm ready to move on from Teerak & Fah LOL. I've had my fill & now I'd like the other 2 ships to start sailing…
right. when the leads in a bl ACTUALLY become lovers suddenly im not interested lol
1 1
Replying to Old lady STAY • Jan 13, 2025
Title Your Sky
Enjoying the series but is anyone else feeling conflicted about Kong’s character? A grown man with the maturity…
agreed, like ew no that's a child
0 0
On Love in Translation • Jan 11, 2025
Title Love in Translation
skipped through the last episode, i was so bored. just put ngern on my screen
2 0
