Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2023
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 14, 2026
ikr I really love when a group of people get together to pull a big scam/heist and do what not chaotic and silly…
Sure! I'll friend you!
We can even discuss about this drama from time to time as we progress further while watching
1 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 13, 2026
I've said this 1000 times, yet again....
I just love every drama with Kim wonhae.
Ahjussi brings every drama to life. He's an incredible joy to watch whether he's in a positive or a negative role.
15 4
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 13, 2026
you had an insanely handsome hairdresser like that!???? I'm jelly!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... What a priviledge you had😂
0 0
Replying to JacksDemonHole • Aug 13, 2026
I can understand why some people would not be able to get into this sort of show, I for one am a sucker for people…
ikr I really love when a group of people get together to pull a big scam/heist and do what not chaotic and silly stuff to get their hands on the money. I think it's the kinda plot I've always cared to watch and keep long in my memories.
I'm only on ep 2 rn but I'm really excited to see what all you mentioned about the direction and casting tickling your fancy and how Ji Sung pulls off his part.
1 2
On The Apartment Job • Aug 13, 2026
This drama is making me get bad ideas about making money lol.....but I love it.
The concept is so fun......It's right up my alley
2 0
Replying to Aglaonik • Aug 13, 2026
so there was a famous hairdresser here in my city, like 20 years ago, who looked exactly like ji sung. So i always…
you had an insanely handsome hairdresser like that!???? I'm jelly!
1 2
Replying to thesuperiortaste • Aug 13, 2026
can’t even finish the first damn episode I’m SOOOO BORED???? like does it get better or what
yep yep it does!
I had a real hard time watching 1st ep too and almost didn't believed that this was the drama I was excited to start. It took me real efforts to finish the first ep and I did in several days. But from ep 2 it all gets so fun and games. you should only decided if it's for you after watching 2nd ep at least.
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 10, 2026
this is only getting better and better......I feel so happy inside out after watching their episodes!
5 0
Replying to DivyaYuvaraj • Aug 9, 2026
Person Zhang Chi
Someone said it finally. Even the tongue on the cheek expression is same that he is definitely the long lost brother.…
exactly! Many of their expression, habits, and personality traits are so similar. I often get confused who I'm watching if they have similar styling in any drama.
1 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Aug 8, 2026
I knew we were in good hands with kim hye jun she's an incredible actress watch her in inspector koo too! she…
then that would be amazing to see her in a 3rd type of role.... that is as a villain
0 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Aug 8, 2026
I knew we were in good hands with kim hye jun she's an incredible actress watch her in inspector koo too! she…
I had seen inspector koo a bit, long ago but I didn't knew she was in it.
I'll watch inspector koo again then and this might be a good chance to complete it as well.
She indeed has insane range for character adoption. I never expected her to act out a cute role so flawlessly
1 2
Replying to ACEACIN • Aug 8, 2026
It has been a pleasant surprise. I was initially reluctant to watch it because I was having a hard time picturing…
True that! I was having my doubts before starting this since hyejun has always acted in strong dramas and also bcuz she appeared way too bubbly and cringe through trailers and clips.
But after after starting this, I was proved wrong. She can literally act all kinds of roles.
Can't really believe she's the one in shop for killers
0 0
Replying to Namenamenamename • Aug 8, 2026
100% agree about the FL. Kim Hye Jun is doing such a good job because I find her more endearing than annoying…
Same bruh! The amount of dramas I dropped for having cringe FL characters is insane. But surprisingly I'm not at all annoyed this time
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 7, 2026
This is after a really long time that I'm liking FL who's character is designed to be cringe. She's so adorable and likeable to watch. I just genuinely love watching her being happy.

Also, Kang Hoon is wrecking my heart really bad! How can someone be so charming. He's such a good-looking yet clumsy around FL and a caring CEO. I think he kinda breaks the pattern to make the icy CEO character look like a robot with limited emotions. I love how his character is meticulous at work but clueless in love. He has also that down-to-earth aura that usually start-up CEOs have irl when their brand is still in an early phase.

Anyway, I'm loving this a lot and I genuinely hope for it to stay good till the end. I'm really really rooting for this to go absolutely well! How fast I watched those 2 eps is an evidence.
I was holding myself back for a whole week, to start it only after it's at least 80% complete but I lost all my patience today.
13 9
Replying to Daria_Ju • Aug 7, 2026
whoa Yuna is a good actress!! so nice to see her in this
yeah!! I didn't expected her to do so well especially in a negative role (obsessed ex)
1 0
Replying to Rosejass • Aug 7, 2026
drama is so good, but is not the CEO Kang going too fast towards Da Reum ?? but anyway i love them.
she has created too much waves even before she joined his company. It's hard to avoid her
4 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Aug 7, 2026
I love when a love triangle is so good I ship everyone with everyone, this is what a true triangle should be!
ikr....idek which ship I love the most!!
1 0
On The East Palace • Aug 7, 2026
TIP: You cannot say you've watched it until you see the last 3 eps.
Those last 3 eps will change your whole perspective and rating towards this drama
3 0