I beg you to release this before my holidays are over! I rarely get holidays and I'm so tired of work.....this is the only one I've been begging for the longest.......just give it to my poor soul already!
I can't watch it when I'm stressed and tired amidst work.
Yep and this is one of those situations I would support a No contact with your parents cause they are really her…
Exactly! It's a forget your parents and just focus on yourself kinda situation. I felt sad when she said that she still loves her parents cuz her parents, even if they love her , their love is very disgusting and twisted- full of toxicity.
Nah, say it louder. Cdramas are absolute masters at making the most vile parents in media.
sad to say the truth.....but that's the reality in Asian culture. they preach their sons like god while taking advantage of their daughters to the max or completely ignoring their daughters. They are vile but they get a pass all bcuz asian culture and society heavily promotes filial piety or respecting parents no matter what since they are elders. It's also indirectly wrong for the sons too, since sons have to fulfil the life plans of their parents which they carefully planned all their life
I'm sorry to say this but I hate Tianna's parents so much! Using one of your child's whole existence to pave way for the other child is crazy. Neither you give her equal attention she deserves as your child, nor do you let her do what she wants. And you even want to sabotage her career and life. Be it parents or anybody, that's a lowlife behaviour. Why would she need enemies when her parents are like that? They do not have the right to kill her career just bcuz they want to use her for their life plans. I wouldn't even bother with my parents if they ever did that.
ikr.....despite being assured by her superior that her work status and position will remain exactly as it is after…
That's also exactly the reason she's so insecure about her job and her position. But it all comes back to my first sentence....she was assured by her superior that things will remain unchanged yet she did all that. Then she's simply foolish and easily influenced by things. But I get it that even the most sane person can go insane during pregnancy. The hormonal changes are all over the place. It's all scientific.
Ms Lin is a dumb woman, she made an unnecessary enemy because her confidence in herself is so low, she listened…
ikr.....despite being assured by her superior that her work status and position will remain exactly as it is after pregnancy when she joins back, she still chose to fight with an intern over a small project which the intern got through her own efforts. She started the war first and expects others to be kind. You can expect her pathetic life bcuz she is being disrespected at home, but that's no excuse to cause trouble for everyone at work bcuz of her insecurities. I think her mood swings and insecurities, all stem from her house. Her husband is absolutely trash. She has hard time at night with pregnancy pain and discomfort but he never looks out for her. Just busy playing games, sleeping or fighting with her. She needs to talk more with her family as the doctor suggested but her husband can't be considered that family. She should go back to her own house, to her mom and dad who know her better. And should try to regulate her emotions too, not thinking about work too much if she actually cares about her pregnancy. Also, she should divorce that guy. He doesn't take care of her at such crucial time, then he won't take care of her over a lifetime either. Better to cut costs early even if it's hard to do.
I hope they really continue it in this way as Ep 1-3.....the serious work plots are more interesting to watch than just the plot revolving around romance and office politics. I actually need to see a tangible work plot where she progresses and hones her skills to become a top player in the industry.
Not have anything to do with it but The early spring also started off strong with serious work side but then it started focusing on all the other things that kept it going in circles, eventually making me lose interest.
I think a good drama for me personally is the one which has multiple things to focus on or at least two things. If it's all about romance or all about work, it loses momentum at some point bcuz when that individual plot carrying the drama takes a dip there's nothing else to look forward to, that can engage viewers.
Although the vibes of both the seasons are different, this season is as crazy as the first season. It literally tells about the quiet before the storm.
The war stopped in S1 all bcuz they stole their server, which gave them a quiet for 1 year until the war begin again. BABYLON is one disgusting pest, I must say. They don't have any ethics at all, not even for their own organisation members. Well, what can you expect from an organisation that supplied arms to both the government and the rebels, at some time.
This season has a lot to look forward to. Where it was only apparent that the war stopped in S1, this time it's the real do-or-die.
I can't watch it when I'm stressed and tired amidst work.
Something for everyone.
They are vile but they get a pass all bcuz asian culture and society heavily promotes filial piety or respecting parents no matter what since they are elders.
It's also indirectly wrong for the sons too, since sons have to fulfil the life plans of their parents which they carefully planned all their life
They do not have the right to kill her career just bcuz they want to use her for their life plans.
I wouldn't even bother with my parents if they ever did that.
But it all comes back to my first sentence....she was assured by her superior that things will remain unchanged yet she did all that. Then she's simply foolish and easily influenced by things.
But I get it that even the most sane person can go insane during pregnancy. The hormonal changes are all over the place. It's all scientific.
She started the war first and expects others to be kind.
You can expect her pathetic life bcuz she is being disrespected at home, but that's no excuse to cause trouble for everyone at work bcuz of her insecurities.
I think her mood swings and insecurities, all stem from her house. Her husband is absolutely trash. She has hard time at night with pregnancy pain and discomfort but he never looks out for her. Just busy playing games, sleeping or fighting with her. She needs to talk more with her family as the doctor suggested but her husband can't be considered that family. She should go back to her own house, to her mom and dad who know her better. And should try to regulate her emotions too, not thinking about work too much if she actually cares about her pregnancy.
Also, she should divorce that guy. He doesn't take care of her at such crucial time, then he won't take care of her over a lifetime either. Better to cut costs early even if it's hard to do.
Not have anything to do with it but The early spring also started off strong with serious work side but then it started focusing on all the other things that kept it going in circles, eventually making me lose interest.
I think a good drama for me personally is the one which has multiple things to focus on or at least two things. If it's all about romance or all about work, it loses momentum at some point bcuz when that individual plot carrying the drama takes a dip there's nothing else to look forward to, that can engage viewers.
It literally tells about the quiet before the storm.
The war stopped in S1 all bcuz they stole their server, which gave them a quiet for 1 year until the war begin again.
BABYLON is one disgusting pest, I must say. They don't have any ethics at all, not even for their own organisation members. Well, what can you expect from an organisation that supplied arms to both the government and the rebels, at some time.
This season has a lot to look forward to. Where it was only apparent that the war stopped in S1, this time it's the real do-or-die.
This is called unnecessary shelving btw
They know we want it
We know we want it
Idk what they want though