News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 5 hours ago
News 'kiDnap GAME', 'Between Steps' premiere; 'The Ordinary Jackpot' hits best-ever ratings 5 hours ago
Replying to _ivvy_ • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring don't know if it's only me but i cringed so hard at the scene where he compliments her in the meeting, it just… literally made me cringed out so hard there! I was like....dude ew LoL 5 1
Replying to Sweetreat • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring A 3 hour commute alone would make me take a new job!! Ikr commute time matters a lot for your mental health.... But people like Like don't understand how ordinary people live! 1 0
Replying to Twilight • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Luke and flora.. do you guys know both of you can speak?? Just staring at each other doesn’t help you both dummies🧑🏿🦲 If being mute in love had a face, they would be it. 2 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Respectfully, I'm closing all my grievances for today! I've cursed that guy a lot and now my stress levels are in check. Thank you all for bearing with me all this while!🙂↕️ 13 2
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring If getting on the nerves had a name....it would be this drama "The early spring" It's better to take it slow.... ✋🏻The road is bumpy ahead! 0 0
Replying to Char • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Me reading these comments when I am still on episode 11 = 😰😰 I can't help it today😂 you saw dude's audacity?! 0 0
Replying to sachapz • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Did they ever mention how they became friends? 🙈 We indeed couldn't see more of him back when the stalker came through....But I always paid attention to him.... He seems like the most sensible one. 0 0
Replying to sachapz • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Did they ever mention how they became friends? 🙈 I'm also personally very busy in my life too rn.... So it's all a mess! 1 0
Replying to spirit_lantern • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring One is a yearner, the other is a certified hater🥀 😂😂 he certainly comes off as a hater rather than a person who loves the other 3 0
Replying to BTSARMY_Ella • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Is a red flag? (I am waiting to binge watch) Somewhat like that.... The early spring is like totally opposite of The First frost. It has a certain amount of toxicity that can't be ignored. Nevertheless, it's addicting! 1 0
Replying to Char • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Me reading these comments when I am still on episode 11 = 😰😰 Yeah it's better 😂 You must watch out for BP spike today! 1 0
Replying to Char • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Me reading these comments when I am still on episode 11 = 😰😰 Poor you! It's gonna be super hard for you then. My condolences in advance! 1 2
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring If getting on the nerves had a name....it would be this drama "The early spring" Let's share some anger.... Cuz I can't have it all to me. 1 2
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring If getting on the nerves had a name....it would be this drama "The early spring" It's all winter for them. 🥶Their poor decisions bring a chill to my spine 1 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring exactly....if she's cheap and obedient, then it's not alex but rather Luke who has taken advantage of it already.… What even is her breaking point????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭 Is she not done yet!??? 🫠I'm already ready to be admitted to the ICU bcuz of the toxicity 0 0
Replying to kae • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring at times i feel like i have to go inside the screen and slap both of them to COMMUNICATE with each other PROPERLY!!… I feel like grabbing the back of their neck and make them kneel in Chinese style in front of each other to have a proper communication 1 0
Replying to sankdramaddict • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring fr! his friend and Lumi are such great characters Exactly! There's someone in this drama to hold us back bcuz the leads are surely pro ragebaiters 3 0
Replying to sachapz • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Did they ever mention how they became friends? 🙈 Oh yeah I remember it now😂 my poor memory! 2 4
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring How did we came all the way from Sang Yan to Luke??😭 6 7
I was like....dude ew LoL
I've cursed that guy a lot and now my stress levels are in check.
Thank you all for bearing with me all this while!🙂↕️
The road is bumpy ahead!
But I always paid attention to him.... He seems like the most sensible one.
Nevertheless, it's addicting!
You must watch out for BP spike today!
My condolences in advance!
Their poor decisions bring a chill to my spine
Is she not done yet!???
🫠I'm already ready to be admitted to the ICU bcuz of the toxicity