Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2023
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026
Good thing that drama pages have a comments section....how else can a person blow off all this heat??!!!
9 2
Replying to Char • Sep 1, 2026
Me reading these comments when I am still on episode 11 = 😰😰🫪🫪
No No believe me you'll love the drama we're getting. One moment it's heaven , the next it's a hell. Perfect balance to ruin people's sanity
3 6
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026
sorry i see no good anymore LoL
I truly hope so! Bcuz I don't wanna end this drama with trauma from Luke's never ending chaos.

He has more problems than just his words.
He's also too emotional and gets angry way too easily.
2 0
Replying to seah • Sep 1, 2026
by the way I am enjoying your comments.
Mom knows the drill lol
2 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Sep 1, 2026
A 3 hour commute alone would make me take a new job!!
ikr....I unfortunately understand her. I had to go to the education institute where I used to study, and it would take be 3 hours in total back and forth, exactly like flora.

Now since I had to go there for like 6-7 months, it was not a wise choice to rent a place nearby when I already lived in my own house comfortably with all the best facilities.

I had to study more than 12 hours a day and then that 3 hour commute would totally irritate the hell out of me.
2 2
Replying to seah • Sep 1, 2026
by the way I am enjoying your comments.
yeah! I hope the story does give him a logical personality development rather than brushing off the ends.
0 2
Replying to sachapz • Sep 1, 2026
Did they ever mention how they became friends? 🙈
The quality of his friends is so better than he himself.
I honestly would be tempted to date a guy like ML's friend ( although I really have no interest in dating)

Nah...they never mentioned it.
3 1
Replying to seah • Sep 1, 2026
by the way I am enjoying your comments.
His life is so sad....tchk tchk
He knows he became the person he didn't wanted to be but doesn't bother to make proper amends.
Does he even think before he speaks?
but yeah...I bet his parents never taught him to "think twice before you speak"
2 4
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026
If getting on the nerves had a name....it would be this drama "The early spring"
I feel massive doubt regarding the choice of the name of this drama.....it doesn't have anything related to the pure and pretty vibe of spring
1 2
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026
exactly....if she's cheap and obedient, then it's not alex but rather Luke who has taken advantage of it already.…
Let's see how healthy her backbone is!
1 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 1, 2026
exactly....if she's cheap and obedient, then it's not alex but rather Luke who has taken advantage of it already.…
oh she certainly does! The way she can't help herself in choosing the right for herself is enough of an evidence.
She's beyond help too
0 2
Replying to seah • Sep 1, 2026
by the way I am enjoying your comments.
I hope you do...cuz there's nothing enjoyable about Luke today certainly!
1 6
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026
If ML's friend was not in this show to voice out my feelings and philosophy.....I would've quit it in the moment of rage.

I'm beyond impressed by ML's friend. How can someone be so wise being a man!
9 13
Replying to NeverEnough • Sep 1, 2026
Luke!!! Why do you take a step forward to take 100 back?!?! Just let us enjoy the sweet moments. I know there’s…
sorry i see no good anymore LoL
1 3
Replying to tintin92 • Sep 1, 2026
For some known reason the comments section is interesting here. Shows how dimensional a drama can get. A few hours…
If getting on the nerves had a name....it would be this drama "The early spring"
2 8
Replying to Remo666 • Sep 1, 2026
Okay flora it’s time to move on. If she even has one ounce of respect for herself she will take the other job…
exactly....if she's cheap and obedient, then it's not alex but rather Luke who has taken advantage of it already.
If she still doesn't leave him.....i'm done with her too. I would consider that she has no self respect and self love.
3 6
Replying to seah • Sep 1, 2026
I would have thrown a bucket of water if someone said this to me
I wouldn't even have looked at someone like that twice.....idk how she's even dating him.
1 0
Replying to WhytheTrope • Sep 1, 2026
I could slap his face 1000x... how dare he says those words to her..? All the things he say about her is so humiliating,…
exactly! Saying all that also means that he sees her in that way too somewhere or the other.....putting a label on your partner just bcuz they wants to reconsider their career decisions is nowhere sane.
1 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Sep 1, 2026
I think by saying cheap he meant the wage! Since she's a beginner her salary can be less and since she's obedient…
I get it dude....I'm a big T like him. But using the right words is also the shining of the wise one.
Not using the right words to phrase what you wanna say is even more dumb. I thought he's a solution oriented person but he's just another emotion driven human who loses cool the moment things take an unordinary turn.
4 1