Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2023
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 4, 2026
It's a delight to see another person who appreciates The forbidden flower as much as I do!!!!I agree though.....although…
Ikr it exactly describes it.... that's the reason I'm staying too. You can feel that genuine chemistry through the screen. It never went off for even a second
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 3, 2026
I would've crazily believed that they are in love in real life after this drama , if Boran didn't had a girlfriend
4 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 3, 2026
The way Luan Nian was restless to see SZT's hurt face......I think I melted a little!
I kinda feel like forgiving him a little for all his past acts. At least he's reliable when it comes to important stuff.
5 1
Replying to zia • Sep 3, 2026
Dare I say the most sensual drama since The Forbidden Flower. Binged 15 episodes in just one night and I wish…
It's a delight to see another person who appreciates The forbidden flower as much as I do!!!!
I agree though.....although there are difference in vibes. But both these dramas are so addicting sensual
5 7
On The Early Spring • Sep 3, 2026
Luke to Tracy (in his head): What the fuck is she saying??? I told her to talk (to Flora) to convince her to stay and she's introducing dates to her?

Also, later he said: I'm relaxed!......Bro you were totally not LOL
5 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 3, 2026
I still can't believe that there are only 9eps left and we still aren't bored at all. It was the most engaging drama than ever!
8 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Liu Xiaobei just had to take another challenging role. Indeed, at first I was confused how he decided to act in a romance drama as second lead, maybe he's trying new things.
but Bro is giving us trauma again....can he please just stop dying and stuff in his roles!
2 18
Replying to forbidden_user • Sep 3, 2026
Ikr..... All his expressions were properly delivered..... He really brought the character alive! He deserves to…
He is finally getting the recognition he deserves. Now I can expect more projects from him in future too.
It was such a shame before since we couldn't see more of his works.

It's also been really long since I've seen such a great acting on screen. The character of Luke is really questionable lol, but he's doing an amazing job as an actor
1 0
Replying to Antzela • Sep 3, 2026
A standing ovation to Jing Boran for giving all in, even he is dating. I wish other guys would do the same and…
Ikr..... All his expressions were properly delivered..... He really brought the character alive!
He deserves to get more popularity in Chinese industry. His acting skills have always been good.
0 2
Replying to Sass • Sep 3, 2026
Where did you see? is that the guy in the teaser at the end of ep 15? the one with glasses?
Yeah yeah yeah😆
1 0
Replying to dudu_25 • Sep 3, 2026
Yes, love hate relationship? 🤣
well every relationship in this drama is somewhat starting like that anyway....LOL
I would love to see Lumi win in the end and also win him over too
3 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Sep 2, 2026
I am new to the Chinese drama world actually, always bothered about the super long episodes, but they are pretty…
Reset
Mobius
Summer again
Gank your heart
Back to seventeen
Lighter & Princess
Love O2O
Love me love my voice
Love like the galaxy
Lovely us
Sweet teeth
Speed and Love
S. C. I
Twelve letters
The forbidden flower
You are my hero
The best thing
The spirealm (it's long but totally worth it)
3 0
Replying to sachapz • Sep 2, 2026
Luke is going to be soooo jealous of Luke🤭He’ll probably lose both his bed and Tao by the end of ep 15🙈
haha.....I'm would be more than willing to see that happen LoL
1 0
Replying to BingerWatcher • Sep 2, 2026
Luke the dog is so handsome, like his landlord Luke the boyfriend 😆😆😆
i would prefer dating a gentleman like Luke the Dog.....
Now I understand how Flora feels to date Luke the Man.....It's all their charming faces that have a chokehold on us
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
You know what happens when you bring such a fluffy cloud on the show.... It steals all my attention!!!!

Luke The Dog is so fucking cute🥹
9 4
Replying to lalala • Sep 1, 2026
it's so fun watching this show because it makes you wish for everything you usually wouldn't like please break-up…
This drama really brought a new side out of us!!
5 0
Replying to saglbl • Sep 1, 2026
Read the comments and I see we're all can't wait for Flora's Luke-less era.
we can't bcuz he fluked out on flora.....who else could date a man like him?
3 0