Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2023
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
There should be a notes page on MDL where you can record your favourite dialogues or scenarios of the relevant dramas.
Some dramas have too much things to learn from.....which although may seem insignificant while watching a drama but may come handy in future in our own real life.
9 4
Replying to spirit_lantern • Aug 31, 2026
I guess him not being a complete green forest but a Bangladesh flag was what the writers thought was enough reason…
Well your country will get 1% more famous and get google searches bcuz of this drama lol.

(I hope you don't take this comment in a wrong way)
3 3
Replying to Shruthi • Aug 31, 2026
Why do i feel like i am living under a rock where i can't even find his red flag traits. I find him completely…
I felt he is a little manipulative at the start....but then FL...
When the prey itself wants to be preyed upon, why should I put all the blame on the predator.
hence, I refrain from calling him a red flag anymore.
Still, Their relationship is a bit toxic and they both hold equal accountability for that imo
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
Luke really caught a big fish in Flora!

She looks absolutely fucking pretty ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Having fever- pretty
Making out- pretty
Working at the office- pretty

Sun Qian's stylists put all their efforts into this drama for sure....both for clothes and hair styles.
If only they had maxed her face card in all her previous dramas too, it would've been so good!
I'm also glad that she finally doesn't have those bangs here or a cute portrayal....she looks better in this mature image styling.
I hope they continue to keep this styling in Love moon or any other future works.
18 2
Replying to kae • Aug 31, 2026
wait where did he say this 😭
haha....I knew you were pretending to be one of the fishes in Luke's house who only get to see them making out lol
2 2
Replying to kae • Aug 31, 2026
wait where did he say this 😭
LoL....don't just focus on the couples bruh
0 4
Replying to AmeliaPond • Aug 31, 2026
So we are at the middle EP 12 and they covered 2 years so far and they are together 6 years and if I am correct…
I think they'll give more time to these initial 6 years since the story needs to create that vibe where viewers are convinced that they had truly strong feelings for each other. So even if they had broken up later, it's not bcuz the love faded but that there were misunderstandings. They want to create a set up where they can't live without thinking about each other
1 0
Replying to anblrxx • Aug 31, 2026
what year is ep 12 now? is it the 3rd year of SZ in Lime?
somewhere between 2nd and 3rd year ig
1 0
Replying to kulay • Aug 31, 2026
Cacti survives in Deserts ;)!
exactly, it's survival not thrival.
1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
thanks luke I'm going to use this line on people who cause harm to others and then self-justify it:

Cacti can grow in the desert, but that doesn't mean desert is good for plants.
11 10
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 31, 2026
very predictable - ALWAYS A MESS. Miles must have offended a group of fans somewhere in the world. smh
LoL....yeah it's a predictable mess.
I rather look at reviews than the page ratings
2 0
Replying to Tatte145 • Aug 31, 2026
And the secretary is, like, I've known all along, lol. Surprised though that he allows her to pig out at her desk…
I love how his secretary Mr. Bai is!! He's totally (but secretly) on FL's side lol

It's glad to see you here! I think it's good that both the dramas have entirely different vibe. It keeps a balance and my sanity intact. It's indeed an antidote in dire times!
1 4
Replying to MsNamis • Aug 31, 2026
i love how he pulls wtf face
He never gave her a chance to speak back then, now she makes his tongue tie without even lifting her fingers lol
0 1
On Blossom through the Cloud • Aug 31, 2026
I expected more eps to drop on the first day....TT
Why have cdramas adopted this new style of dropping only 3 eps on the first day? They used to drop 4 or 6 eps back in those days. Also, the 1 ep per day thing is also not suiting me much. I loved how it used to be just 2 eps per day throughout the drama.
3 3
Replying to MsNamis • Aug 31, 2026
i love how he pulls wtf face
I love his confused and tormented face and FL loves it too. She deserves to get a little revenge hehe ;)
0 3
On Blossom through the Cloud • Aug 31, 2026
ML: Why are they so excited to pull up a file? (of FL)

Bcuz you've finally realised it dude!! LoL
He definitely needs to eat more fish to nourish his brain. How could he not remember one of his only supposed suitor?

It's so funny seeing him not understanding why she talks like that to him!
4 11
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 31, 2026
Although I'm thoroughly enjoying the drama. I don't think the writer did the adaptation well from source to screen.…
Ikr everything was more or less fine until ep 5 until they had their first night.... After that their communication worsened, luke turned from a green forest to a supposedly red flag.

Like how did they change 360° after ep 5????
3 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 30, 2026
wtf TTThis is a lesson for me to not to open every spoiler.
I don't really ship them yet.....but it's so much better than him dying.
And I think I'll come to ship them if they get more scenes together in future
1 0