Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2023
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
I read the novel a bit bcuz I was really confused behind the intentions of their first night......and in the novel it's really a one night stand.
Like they clearly agree for a one night stand there, both the ML and the FL. And call it an accident later.
That explains why most of us are confused about it....bcuz the directors just picked up that moment for the drama and changed the whole meaning behind it. But couldn't let the viewers understand the new meaning assigned to that scene.


The next morning when FL goes back to her female roommate, she even asked about whether having physical relationship without commitment is fine or not. And her roommate explains that her previous workplace had lots of people who had FSP ( fixed sexual partners).
Also, when ML talked to his friend that very morning, just like in the drama, his friend said :
So are you guys in a relationship? And he said - no it's just an accident.
friend: Such Accidents happen everyday in Beijing. but if it's not that then, are you keeping it as FSPs?

Man! the novel is way too spicier for my taste whooooooooo!!!
I don't think I'll read that again lol. I don't dare!
But to think that in novel an Asian culture is described so freely is actually shocking. In west it's normal. But in Asia, it's so not usual. Yet the novel makes it all normal.
I'm glad that the drama kept it sincere with just two individuals figuring out their feelings and not just a physical relationship.
7 4
Replying to cynlew • Aug 28, 2026
I’ve no idea how the “heat indexes” work or what’s considered good but I do find it amusing how the index…
heat index knows what's hot!!
1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
I feel that ML's friend has a really good character. He's a mature guy with good advices and suggestions.
It's the way he indirectly helps Flora and helps her not get violated too much by Luke's arrogant behaviour.
He really knows how women should be treated tenderly in a relationship especially an innocent little girl like Flora who's honest and straightforward
9 2
Replying to younggblood • Aug 28, 2026
she might be the strongest soldier bc that stargazing spot is so romantic oh i wouldve folded
she really is.....despite being strong myself I prolly would falter if someone nudged me so much while taking me in, in their coat
4 0
Replying to _tangtang_ • Aug 28, 2026
oh my god, the man is already a yearner...I mean the way he cut himself while shaving hurriedly...just because…
i was like: bro's gonna cut himself for sure if he keeps hurrying.
And that happened lol
The way he was so hurried to open the door for her
6 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 28, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
The synopsis says that they later got into some kind of misunderstanding which led to the break up.
Maybe you're right that she misunderstood that he never loved her wholeheartedly or something in her career happened bcuz of him being unsupportive.
Let's see though!
0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 28, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
I saw several and it instantly made me grit my teeth
0 3
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
savour....haha
yes well it's better to not watch them since things are also gonna get sad and my weak heart will have a hard time in the 2nd arc
0 5
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
yeah ig so bcuz she looks quite sharp in her look for the 2nd arc.....and more stylish and maturely dressed too
0 7
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 27, 2026
he's being a red flag and I have issues with it too but believe me this drama is addiction.You'll love it! It's…
same bruh! That's why I had a lot of internal conflict before it aired about whether to watch it or not......Now I have decided to just watch it and If I can't take on the ex getting back together kinda plot or the small town emotional recovery plot then i'll just drop it. But until then I'm gonna have fun while it lasts.
1 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
Ohh in that way... Idk much about makeup but she indeed looked the same. Her eyes and everything
0 9
Replying to Sona • Aug 27, 2026
ML styling is damn good !
It's said JBR allowed a lot of his own clothes to be used while filming. So a lot of the styling is from his own wardrobe. Which is why the styling and the shirts all feel like how he normally wears
20 2
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
Eye makeup? Why?

Sorry I am not good at understanding makeup as in detail so idk the point you're trying to make
0 11
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
ikr....I was like, for no reason thinking, that she will bump into it again. Bro is honestly at fault too, the…
😂 lol you had specify for which drama it was for!

Yeah it was all bcuz he tried to help her, that their efforts were wasted making their other male friend feeling devastated that his efforts and opinions were never accounted for, which finally made him turn into a villain
0 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
Me too lol😂 it was just her usual style..... And she looks pretty like that almost every second. She needs a workplace glow up later in the story. Rn it's way too evident that she's a fresh graduate
0 13
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
ikr....I was like, for no reason thinking, that she will bump into it again. Bro is honestly at fault too, the…
If that was toxic then what is the early spring?? 😂😂

He just had a different way of loving. He was more of an action guy than the love through words sorta guy. He was only keeping himself away from her bcuz he was onto a road which could harm him and those around him. He could indeed not provide her with an amazing life right after coming out of prison and going on a journey for revenge

Wait... Lemme friend you!
0 2
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
You know how some dramas deliver a kind of chemistry that makes you feel like you wanna get into a relationship too, like damn!
But then you step into the real world and realise: Nah!.....Nevermind!
23 1
Replying to PReid • Aug 27, 2026
Am I the only one who was cheering her on when she applied for a transfer? I LOVE how she drew that line between…
ikr I was so proud of her for drawing a clear line by transferring after him trying to draw one.
I like how she was not willing to feel more miserable under his radar and braved off for a transfer which is ofc not easy for her since she's already having a hard time adjusting.
10 1
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
ikr....I was like, for no reason thinking, that she will bump into it again. Bro is honestly at fault too, the…
LOL.... then ik what you're giving to the early spring....they are basically eating it up ><
Gurl you made me feel shy with the explanation for that 9.5

Btw I just noticed it but I love your pfp....I'm a major L&P fan! Mine is also from L&P photoshoot
0 4
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
I think the fact that he shared the files shows she is special to him. Perhaps this is the reason the drama did…
Same here lol....I'm more excited for their upcoming 6 years than what happens after they get reunited later post break up
0 15