Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2023
Replying to JK-L008 • Aug 26, 2026
You were just lucky you didnt know about it in 2025 around when thry were filming they also recorded a Hello Saturday…
I actually knew it in 2025 too but I was willing to wait until 2026. But then it delayed so much until the half of 2026 that I was kinda losing patience now. When miles' dramas were rumoured to air earlier this year, I thought they were gonna air this one but they aired You are my fateful love and I was greatly disappointed. Bcuz all I wanted was this drama
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 25, 2026
what's wrong with chan bruh? Please heal and have dignity. You can't just guilt trip others and no matter how many things you went through, you can't excuse your behaviour over it.
19 0
Replying to repamekala • Aug 25, 2026
Let me guess. Ep9 dating-jealousy, ep10 misunderstanding-breakup. And there's that missing box still on the loose.…
possible that a love triangle has happened before
1 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 24, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
can this be watched independently on its own without watching other series in the same universe??

Please give me a one word answer. I don't wanna get more confused than I already am.
0 2
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 21, 2026
Congrats!
Yeah, please make a birthday wish in this regard too. I would love other modern dramas to drop too. They've been shelved for way long.
1 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Aug 21, 2026
Ikr regeneration was a peak drama until the ending happened
Exactly! Even if he had taken a negative role I would still have enjoyed it. The ending was a huge let down since the script was cooking almost until the last episode. The whole suspense, character design and everything was going so well.
It's like they finally let it go easy or got tired to finish it well. I had major expectations from the last ep.
1 0
Replying to LeoYamaL19 • Aug 21, 2026
the last time i watched JBR was in regeneration. what a show that was ahhh. looking forward to his new shows
Ikr regeneration was a peak drama until the ending happened
1 2
Replying to Ling • Aug 21, 2026
on my birthday. olala~~ 😍😍
Congrats!
1 2
On Love as Bait • Aug 18, 2026
Title Love as Bait
I like how this drama promotes women empowerment and the fight against traditional customs that used to degrade and limit women, even harming their health if it means to protect the dignity of the household.
Sad to say that these ill things still exist in society despite so many efforts towards awareness on women empowerment and feminism. Modern generation women are being brave enough to fight everyone who harm them through patriarchy! And this drama really serves that purpose. Not only women but also the men in this drama helps towards the cause.
4 0
Replying to Sun • Aug 17, 2026
Right??? He's such a good actor. It's a shame that because of the actors crisis in SK the only way we get to see…
I wish we could see more of him TT
2 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 16, 2026
Everything aside, Hwang hee is so damn handsome and he acts well too..... Can we please get him as main lead in a big production drama?!!!
Maybe a law drama.... He would totally suit the lawyer vibe
5 2
On The Apartment Job • Aug 16, 2026
This is the perfect premise for me.....I'm enjoying it with every episode down the lane. I'm glad I waited until it was almost complete cuz I wouldn't have been able to wait every week after those cliffhangers, etc
0 0
Replying to LucyL • Aug 16, 2026
I get sick of seeing his face when there are other veteran support actors. BUT when I see his face in the cast…
Exactly!
The part I love is that he finally has huge portion of acting role here in this drama. I really wanted to watch more of him doing his role and finally he satisfied my craving. He doesn't just play a character, he becomes that character himself. Which is why it feels interesting and immersive
1 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 15, 2026
On ep 5 and It's so funny to see that the person who proposed that the new member should join with 10 billion won, is the one they're stealing that 10B from!! How ironic LoL
0 0