ikr....I was like, for no reason thinking, that she will bump into it again. Bro is honestly at fault too, the…
I too am from that section of the society who didn't liked the drama that much. Well The script was just not right for me. I didn't had much fun. But the actors did a fine job and yeah the kisses lol he's good at it well!!
yessir! Blossom through the clouds will drop on 31st. It looks good, you should look forward to it!I was waiting…
yeah they can be quite insightful indeed. Although they won't represent how the industry runs accurately but they surely do tell you how things work out in workplaces. The office politics and the people to look out from.
I like Miles too, but I like that FL even more. She's the reason why I'm so excited about it. She deserved this main role. She had worked hard in her previous roles.
did you miss the part where he already had his own meeting with the business leader, he already has a plan for…
Ik that he was already ready to let those files go. I just hoped it was not through her. Now alex won't fire her but rather use her until she goes back to Luke's team
I agree, I caught that too, I think they were trying to make an artistic point but underestimated the audience.…
yeah after typing it out, I've finally let it go. Otherwise the thought kept dancing around in my mind.
I was enjoying this drama so much that I ignored it at first bcuz it's just a drama. It's inevitable for such things to happen and it's not like it hasn't happened before in any drama.
I just didn't expected the thought to not go away until now.
Do you know, this is the type of boys now. Sometimes treat a girl like he is falling in love with her. But in…
Although I enjoyed the director's work for it but that night had some serious problems. The way he was pushing himself on her again and again until she gave in was so alarming. I thought that if he's being so persistent over it, she'll treat her right the next morning. But then again, men's words really can't be trusted at all.
I actually was hoping that Luke doesn't give those source files to FL. It may seem like a good thing to her now but she fell into the worst web of office politics the moment she got those source files in just 2 days. They are basically announcing their relationship and also the way the ML can be controlled and the FL can be made us of in the future. It might also be bad since she is a female employee. You never know how those snakey people in the office make rumours about you.
I feel that Luna was right....she should've refused for the task or even if she wanted to do it. She should've taken a bit more time to make it seem like she went through heaven and hell to ask that file from her previous boss. And that they are not close.
Do you know, this is the type of boys now. Sometimes treat a girl like he is falling in love with her. But in…
Ikr, and I'm really getting those vibes from his behaviour now. everything about his behaviour was more or less understandable until yesterday. but he's giving major red flags to me today. It's not like he is cheating or anything, but his behaviour and strategy of push and pull is clearly so red flaggy! Bro gets more mood swings than us women....I'm so pissed. I really want to slap the character Luke to set his mind straight!
yessir! Blossom through the clouds will drop on 31st. It looks good, you should look forward to it!I was waiting…
It indeed is hard to keep tabs on them these days since they just casually wake up and decide to drop dramas. I have a lot on my list too (mostly modern ones) and I'm waiting like a hyena to pounce on them all. The moment there's a modern drama release, you'll find me there LoL I'm glad it's on your list. It seems like a worthy watch with an actual strong FL who knows how to be more aloof than a CEO ML
I agree, I caught that too, I think they were trying to make an artistic point but underestimated the audience.…
I'm enjoying it a lot too! That incident just kept bothering me so I just let it out here as a discussion and to also make sure that I'm not being the unreasonable one. It's also bcuz she kept mentioning that she can't understand industry jargons, all bcuz her english is not good. But some of these are so basic that you don't even need to put extra effort into knowing them. You just know them the moment you step into the business industry
of course he lied to his friend. same way that she goes first to say that it was just an accident that most adults…
I only felt all that for ML bcuz he was the one who started this affair in the first place. But I get you now, it's indeed possible that he lied to his friend but then wanted to continue with her but the moment he heard that the bag was intentionally left behind. It triggered him in the wrong way causing all the other misunderstandings like a Domino effect. I don't mind them saying accident or whatever but I did get pissed off when he said he don't have time and energy to date. Bcuz if he really resonated with that part of himself, he should've maintained his distance. She purposefully rejected him so many times that night before finally giving in. And the reason for giving in was him trying to approach her again and again.
ikr....I was like, for no reason thinking, that she will bump into it again. Bro is honestly at fault too, the…
no no! There's actually a drama coming up. Blossom through the clouds on this 31st It has a strong FL and I was waiting for it since a long ago. If it's your taste, you can look forward to it!
I keep thinking about it but....if the FL has majored from a business major or something related, how does she not know what ROI and CVR means?? Isn't that like the very basic level stuff?? Like very very basic dude, no matter which university you went to. It's not even about knowing english or not, ROI is way too popular. Even SWOT analysis is way too basic. Now it makes me wonder what her actual major was? Any novel reader, who knows what she actually majored in?
I just hope that Luke steps in if they use her way too much
But the actors did a fine job and yeah the kisses lol
he's good at it well!!
I like Miles too, but I like that FL even more. She's the reason why I'm so excited about it.
She deserved this main role. She had worked hard in her previous roles.
Now alex won't fire her but rather use her until she goes back to Luke's team
I was enjoying this drama so much that I ignored it at first bcuz it's just a drama. It's inevitable for such things to happen and it's not like it hasn't happened before in any drama.
I just didn't expected the thought to not go away until now.
I thought that if he's being so persistent over it, she'll treat her right the next morning. But then again, men's words really can't be trusted at all.
It may seem like a good thing to her now but she fell into the worst web of office politics the moment she got those source files in just 2 days.
They are basically announcing their relationship and also the way the ML can be controlled and the FL can be made us of in the future.
It might also be bad since she is a female employee. You never know how those snakey people in the office make rumours about you.
I feel that Luna was right....she should've refused for the task or even if she wanted to do it. She should've taken a bit more time to make it seem like she went through heaven and hell to ask that file from her previous boss. And that they are not close.
It's not like he is cheating or anything, but his behaviour and strategy of push and pull is clearly so red flaggy!
Bro gets more mood swings than us women....I'm so pissed.
I really want to slap the character Luke to set his mind straight!
I have a lot on my list too (mostly modern ones) and I'm waiting like a hyena to pounce on them all. The moment there's a modern drama release, you'll find me there LoL
I'm glad it's on your list. It seems like a worthy watch with an actual strong FL who knows how to be more aloof than a CEO ML
That incident just kept bothering me so I just let it out here as a discussion and to also make sure that I'm not being the unreasonable one.
It's also bcuz she kept mentioning that she can't understand industry jargons, all bcuz her english is not good. But some of these are so basic that you don't even need to put extra effort into knowing them.
You just know them the moment you step into the business industry
I don't mind them saying accident or whatever but I did get pissed off when he said he don't have time and energy to date. Bcuz if he really resonated with that part of himself, he should've maintained his distance.
She purposefully rejected him so many times that night before finally giving in. And the reason for giving in was him trying to approach her again and again.
Blossom through the clouds on this 31st
It has a strong FL and I was waiting for it since a long ago. If it's your taste, you can look forward to it!
It's not even about knowing english or not, ROI is way too popular. Even SWOT analysis is way too basic.
Now it makes me wonder what her actual major was?
Any novel reader, who knows what she actually majored in?