At this point, I can't understand either of them.From her narration, they are dating officially, but only meet…
exactly! There are so many mixed signals being thrown every day with each new ep. But I'm enjoying this drama so I opened this comment segment in order to get some answers in case anybody has a concrete theory to present.
I believe he wants a full relationship but understands because of their work power dynamics he can’t force her…
yeah whatever it is.....if I keep logic aside for a moment, It's super fun to watch! Well novel has a very clear definition of their relationship. It's not like here, all confusion and stuff
I believe he wants a full relationship but understands because of their work power dynamics he can’t force her…
idk man....sometimes it feels like he wants a physical relationship when he says all those terms to her. But he acts like he is building an emotional relationship. His words and acts are so different, It's hard to understand.
making her tell him everything like her birthday or to invite him is weird if he's only demanding a casual relationship or a situationship for instance.
I am only skipping through the drama but they did a very shoddy job showing us their relationship in the drama.…
yeah exactly! In the novel it's very very clear that I'm having even harder time to understand their relationship in the drama. I specifically checked novel just bcuz drama was confusing me a lot.
At this point, I can't understand either of them.From her narration, they are dating officially, but only meet…
Novel is fairly easier to understand....they made it very clear there on what this whole thing is. They called it FSPs (fixed sexual partners) or in easier words - a physical relationship. I read the novel a bit for this confusion regarding their relationship and it was very clear there. Maybe due to censorship they didn't wanted to put that meaning here in the drama. Since it's a bit too forward for any Asian industry to outrightly admit it.
I'm starting to thinking in that direction too....I'm really trying my best to find the correct word for their situation lol. I don't really have a problem if they are having a situationship let's say, it's their world, they can do whatever they want. Just give me clarity and clear definition of what do I call it all is enough.
..why call it pettiness when he is simply jealous? he does not know it yet of course..but we can all see the cracks…
no no....being petty has nothing to do with being a red flag. Pettiness is just an expression of humankind just like any other word , like jealousy for example. If I have to make it tailored for you....it's like holding a little grudge over a small thing or being jealous over a small thing. Pettiness doesn't always mean jealousy. But both these words can go together to express a certain moment.
I understand that you might've got confused...it's okay!
It's said JBR allowed a lot of his own clothes to be used while filming. So a lot of the styling is from his own…
Literally! There are always ups and downs in men clothing in dramas. But he consistently manages to look sharp. I really like guys who can dress well, and I think the part of the reason why we're swooning over him is his styling
..why call it pettiness when he is simply jealous? he does not know it yet of course..but we can all see the cracks…
you are aware right- That pettiness and jealousy can come in one sentence together? It doesn't have to be two different things. When did I even say that he's not jealous
sad or not....it's gonna be like this with almost every other drama going forward.It's cheaper in comparison to…
You'll have to find a way to turn crisis into opportunity. The AI thing is not gonna stop, it's only gonna get much better and bigger.
So anyone who's job is bejng highly influenced by AI needs to quickly think of ways to have a leverage. If you can't stop the flow, go with the flow. Think of something instead of letting it control you or your job.
19th Kdrama I wanted to watch but have to ignore because of AI inclusion. I'm tired of this.
sad or not....it's gonna be like this with almost every other drama going forward. It's cheaper in comparison to just use AI for stuff.....and in future it's gonna be even more common
But I'm enjoying this drama so I opened this comment segment in order to get some answers in case anybody has a concrete theory to present.
Well novel has a very clear definition of their relationship. It's not like here, all confusion and stuff
His words and acts are so different, It's hard to understand.
making her tell him everything like her birthday or to invite him is weird if he's only demanding a casual relationship or a situationship for instance.
I read the novel a bit for this confusion regarding their relationship and it was very clear there.
Maybe due to censorship they didn't wanted to put that meaning here in the drama. Since it's a bit too forward for any Asian industry to outrightly admit it.
I don't really have a problem if they are having a situationship let's say, it's their world, they can do whatever they want.
Just give me clarity and clear definition of what do I call it all is enough.
Pettiness is just an expression of humankind just like any other word , like jealousy for example.
If I have to make it tailored for you....it's like holding a little grudge over a small thing or being jealous over a small thing.
Pettiness doesn't always mean jealousy. But both these words can go together to express a certain moment.
I understand that you might've got confused...it's okay!
Not dating, not a romantic relationship, then what is it?
If it's a physical relationship, then why does he demand emotional support too?
Idk what you call this kinda relationship
I really like guys who can dress well, and I think the part of the reason why we're swooning over him is his styling
We all really love to think too much into it. I was thinking about that too.... Like is it okay to trash the place casually like that? 😂
It doesn't have to be two different things.
When did I even say that he's not jealous
So anyone who's job is bejng highly influenced by AI needs to quickly think of ways to have a leverage. If you can't stop the flow, go with the flow.
Think of something instead of letting it control you or your job.
I was seated but now I'm even laid down
It's cheaper in comparison to just use AI for stuff.....and in future it's gonna be even more common