Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2023
Replying to aline • 5 days ago
Title You Maniac
I feel the same way. it's strange because I do see the chemistry in ThamePo, but here it just isn't clicking for…
I think the on screen chemistry is still there it’s the story that isn’t as engaging and the characters are much shallower than their previous series. Imo
5 0
Replying to darbie • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
unpopular opinion but James is probably the best actor on this show no shade
I don’t think that an unpopular opinion. He’s doing so well people are sending him death threats sadly becuase they hate his character.
3 1
Replying to burnot • 10 days ago
Title You Maniac
Like many people here, I find this series very average—just something to pass the time. It lacks depth and features…
I ignore MDL ratings because I like to decide for myself if I like something but I do know MDL ratings are usually either overinflated by fans or heavily bombed by haters. So my advice is don’t pay attention to it.
3 1
Replying to Manga_Anime_Obsessed • 18 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
People acting like Wan is dumb or he’s just ignoring the signs because he’s bias/fanboy but No seriously WAN…
Yeah I don’t know why everyone is expecting him to figure everything out in one episode. He don’t have all the information that the viewer do but he’s actively trying to find out who to trust now.
3 0
Replying to gamergurl88 • 19 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Deep down he knows Nine is off, he’s just in denial right now but he’s not stupid.
Well we see that Nine is willing to do anything and the more desperate he gets the more clearer it will be for Wan.
4 0
Replying to Fay • 19 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
but why do i feel wan knows something is not right with nine but he is trying to ignore it bcoz of his fanboy…
Deep down he knows Nine is off, he’s just in denial right now but he’s not stupid.
7 2
Replying to izzy • 23 days ago
Java said yesterday: “I saw how many eps Roommate Chaos has, and I’m already stressed wondering if I’ll…
I think P10L- so 24 episodes (8 eps per couple) becuase they are releasing 3 seperate books.
1 0
Replying to Mr. Fanboy • 26 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Replying to deleted comment
I agree to a certain extent. Yes it’s meta commentary about the bl industry but remember it’s also a fictional satire. It’s a tv show not a documentary. So don’t take things so literally, it’s not about a specific company, person or couple.
1 0
Replying to mappyon • 29 days ago
we can only speculate for now but the tuesday slot just freed up with mr kill ending and the sunday slot will…
They are putting a rerun of Moonlight Chicken after Mr Kill.
2 0
Replying to izzy • Aug 26, 2026
Title Twenty One
I really hope this doesn’t start filming this month. It’s my most anticipated series to come, but after hearing…
I think it got pushed back to give JuniorMark some time. Not to mention some of the other cast members are busy as well. So this one is probably coming next year.
5 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 25, 2026
August is almost over why did the filming hasn't started yet? Did they lie
It seems like it got delayed. Looking at the cast schedules, it probably won’t start filming until end of the year.
6 2
Replying to Burcu • Aug 23, 2026
Title No.1 Student
When will the filming start?
Supposedly later this year. IQIYI is co-producing it so it might come quicker than the typical domundi series.
5 0
Replying to lastofsheila • Aug 14, 2026
Another non-update update lmao:"lately, it seems like there’s been some scriptwriting."https://x.com/aoubum/status/2088234110531813388And…
They are probably serious. If the show doesn’t start filming within the next month or so then it’s unlikely to air this year. The reason being that there are limited slots available on Gmmtv airing schedule.
5 1
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Her
I have a feeling that since they're rewriting the script they will change that plot 🫪
Well they should, that particular plot point wasn’t well received.
5 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 6, 2026
The updates about this one was so messy. Like the first update was It will start filming in March. Then Mix said…
We’ll see. Aren’t the OFDO cast going on an Americas tour in September? Seems more likely they won’t start filming until after that. Same thing with Round One and Billionaire Biker.
3 1
Replying to jasonzhao • Jul 21, 2026
So this isn’t cancelled? What is the status on this?
Well technically they never announced that it was cancelled. So it might be recast.
11 1
On Love's Echoes • Jul 13, 2026
I hope this project still moves forward. Why can’t they still act together even if they don’t want to be a pair anymore? Or just recast it. It just seems like a waste of time and resources to not continue it.
11 0
Replying to aiya • Jul 12, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
is there any news on how many episodes there'll be? cause i've seen people say it's gonna be only 7😭
12 episodes
7 1