Editorials
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • 4 days ago
Person Crystal Liu
they were toghether???? omg. we’re they also in a drama together?
omg I can’t belive I missed this power couple🥲
0 0
Replying to Areum • 6 days ago
Person Crystal Liu
Y is she nt taking any projects??? I still wann see her with song seung heon. Seeing they both never dated anyone…
they were toghether???? omg. we’re they also in a drama together?
0 2
Replying to John Hart • 6 days ago
Title The Tale of Rose
QUESTION -- What is the undeniable evidence that the rating system on this site distorts reality?ANSWER -- The…
is it better than those?
0 0
On Take Charge of My Heart • 11 days ago
Title Take Charge of My Heart
gonna eat this one up Fr 🤭
3 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Minami • 14 days ago
Title Extraordinary Attorney Minami
i love the kdrama version and omg I didn’t know fumiya takahashi was the main lead 🤭 so excited know!!!!
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
No is not.....just watch it dont go by rumors the drama is about a couple that love each other and having a cold…
I’ll give it a shot!
0 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 15 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
from what I understood the drama is kind of romanticizing cheating??? someone pls tell me if I’m wrong. I can’t watch it of that’s the point of the drama. I flipping love the actors so I hope it’s worth watching 🥲
3 3
Replying to itz_rahul • 15 days ago
Title My Unicorn Girl
Is there a love Triangle...?
it was so long ago since I watched so I’m not quite sure actually 😅
0 0
Cora • 17 days ago
Review The Scandal
never read a whole review, this is the first one. I love how you explained everything. I’m only on ep 2 but you made me want to continue💗
2 1
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • 17 days ago
Title The Sound of Magic
uIdropped it some years ago, is this my sign to pick it up?
thanks!! still haven’t rewatched it again but I’m currently watching the scandal and if you wish upon me ( both Ji chang wook’s work) 💫
0 0
Replying to manmanyiyi • 18 days ago
Title 100 Days of Deception
it’s already confirmed to be on Netflix since last year. Not sure why it’s not updated and listed on MDL
ah okay!!
1 0
Replying to RayllaPk • 19 days ago
Title Secret Love
he's def not segi 😭 even segi was a better man lmao
😭
1 0
Replying to Ari • 19 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Every single day that I come here, without exception, I think it's the first time I've become so attached to a…
I feel you I can’t wait for it to be released
1 0
On Take Charge of My Heart • 19 days ago
Title Take Charge of My Heart
aaaah so excited
0 0
On 100 Days of Deception • 19 days ago
Title 100 Days of Deception
can’t wait omg, wasn’t it going to get released on Netflix too? I think they changed it
6 3
Replying to RayllaPk • 19 days ago
Title Secret Love
he's def not segi 😭 even segi was a better man lmao
oh so its not some cute romcom?🥲 spoil away!
1 2
Replying to Temptress • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
This is a 10/10 drama so far. All episodes are a hit!!!
you convinced me!! love both leads so I hope it’s a 10/10 for me too🤭
6 0
Replying to RayllaPk • 22 days ago
Title Secret Love
he's def not segi 😭 even segi was a better man lmao
im surprised u understood what I wrote with all of those typos ( I edit the comment now). I love segi ngl but I’ve kind of paused this drama for now. ji sung’s character In this one was kind of an ass😭
1 4
On Secret Love • 26 days ago
Title Secret Love
just finished kill me heal me 5 min ago and I’m about to start this one. ML in this one kind of reminds me of shin segi in kill me heal me 🥹
0 6
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • 28 days ago
Title Traditional Chinese Medicine
so disturbing 🥀 can’t believe we are living in the same world as those monsters
true that!
1 0
