On Coffee Prince • Sep 6, 2026 Title Coffee Prince -” just because a love is one-sided does’nt it mean you can end it alone” 0 1
Replying to Kdrama_Cdrama_lover • Sep 6, 2026 Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim The most unbearable K-drama actress—she can’t act, her face looks unbearably plastic and artificial, and she… damn 0 0
Replying to Randz • Sep 6, 2026 Title Loving Strangers this was such a beautiful watch, the original kdrama is my all time fav and this one was really good! what’s the og ideala’s name? 0 1
Replying to Kimorah Sther • Sep 6, 2026 Title Human X Gumiho Not man Chan Wook collecting all the top female actresses like Pokemon chips deFrr 1 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Sep 2, 2026 Title Secret Love gotta Watch it!! when I saw gilchae as your pfp I knew you were a fan too 🥹 I haven’t been able to move on for the past two years 1 0
Replying to haloum • Aug 31, 2026 Title Secret Love I'm kind of at a loss for words...This was such a superior drama, I can't believe people don't recommend it very… gotta Watch it!! 1 5
Replying to Tana3 • Aug 30, 2026 Person Hong Min Gi The person who claimed to be her brother lied and they have put a straining order against her this is so hilarious.… can some just give me a quick recap about the whole thing. I just know that there are claims that he was abusive and hurt a woman?? 0 1
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Aug 30, 2026 Title Love in the Clouds i kinda feel you, just stayed for ji bo zai 🤭 u get it!!! 3 0
Replying to vincenzo cassano • Aug 30, 2026 Title Love in the Clouds Watched it finally after keeping on hold for so long. I don't get the...hype? The storyline drags for too long… i kinda feel you, just stayed for ji bo zai 🤭 2 2
Replying to lilies • Aug 27, 2026 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo rewatching until season 2 come 🤞 true fan 🤞 1 0
Replying to Delomy • Aug 27, 2026 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo I just visit this page to see anything new about Japan remake of attorney woo, and I saw these (normal) people… so excited for the new remake!!! 0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Aug 26, 2026 Person Ji Chang Wook was he banned? how do y’all even know this stuff😭?? oh 😞 thsnks for replying to my comments! 0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Aug 26, 2026 Person Ji Chang Wook was he banned? how do y’all even know this stuff😭?? I was so excited for Mr. right. it’s sad it can’t get released. but I wonder why they bothered filming while knowing that there is a ban 0 2
Replying to Wookie • Aug 25, 2026 Person Ji Chang Wook Ji chang wook reached shanghai in the morning, after 10 years he is going mainland China after hallyu ban he never… was he banned? how do y’all even know this stuff😭?? 0 4
Replying to Bchip • Aug 25, 2026 Person Park Jin Young Can't wait for 100 Days of Deception!! sameee 0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Aug 24, 2026 Title Healer Agreed! I have never been able to put a finger on who my favorite Korean actor is and I think I finally know.… thanksss 1 1
Replying to dramaddictedsince2008 • Aug 24, 2026 Title Well-Intended Love Dropped at episode 11. WTF is this. Too toxic. you’ve been watching dramas since the day I took my first breath 😂 Impressive! 2 1
Replying to Marlau • Aug 24, 2026 Title Castle in the Time My head can't even function because WTH IS PARK MI YOUNG DOING IN A CDRAMA!!!?? my exact thought omg😭 1 1
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Aug 24, 2026 Title Healer Agreed! I have never been able to put a finger on who my favorite Korean actor is and I think I finally know.… 👏 indeed snd thank you for taking your time and writing! 1 3
Replying to Dawn • Aug 23, 2026 Title Healer Anything that Ji Chang Wook takes on turns to gold from this magnetic, handsome, extremely multi-talented actor… Agreed! I have never been able to put a finger on who my favorite Korean actor is and I think I finally know. gotta be Ji Chang wook 🥹 2 5
Frr