Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: -” It’s a deal, you protect the world and I protect you”
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2023

TheSoundOfFlowers

-” It’s a deal, you protect the world and I protect you”
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • 28 days ago
so disturbing 🥀 can’t believe we are living in the same world as those monsters
yup I saw those clips. rottenmango made a video regarding his death. I couldn’t sleep for days 😔 I really hope that we are just speculating and that he dont actually go through all of that. there are ppl on here ready to jump me for demanding justice for him🥀 well whatever I’m feeling is not worse than what he went through
1 2
Replying to NesrinCansever • 29 days ago
Yu Menglong, through the honest, courageous, kind, and strong characters he brought to life in his dramas, introduced…
I can’t see china the same. I get this uneasy feeling everytime o watch a cdrama because I’m starting to thibk thst many more actors and actresses must be getting abused just like he was. 10 or so ppl died at the agency he worked for and no one raised an eyebrow💔 so sad and absolutely frightening. it’s probably happening in the kdrama industry as well and in Hollywood. anywhere where there is money…. there will be evil. may justice be brought!!!!
1 0
On Feud • 29 days ago
Title Feud
#Justiceforyumenglong
1 0
Replying to Rhody401 • 29 days ago
Well, this one and his other drama will not be getting release. The Chinese government doesn't want his fans and…
so disturbing 🥀 can’t believe we are living in the same world as those monsters
2 4
On Yu Meng Long • 29 days ago
Person Yu Meng Long
may justice be brought and all the evil monsters get what they deserve. I can’t help but imagine what his family must be going through. may they find peace🥀💗
4 0
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Sep 10, 2026
Title Secret Love
oh but you should , why miss the juicy parts , it's amazing
another my dearest fan🥹
1 1
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Sep 6, 2026
the personality yona reminded me so much of someone and it finally clicked. she is exactly like Kim hye yoon in most dramas. like in no tail to tell and extraordinary you 😆
1 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Sep 6, 2026
-” just because a love is one-sided does’nt it mean you can end it alone”
wise words from Han gyeol
0 0