Celebrity
On Blossoms of Power • Aug 5, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
it's been a week i miss xiao huayong the best historcial husband to have ever husband in a cdrama
4 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jul 20, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I love this drama sm, one of the best cdrama I've watched with a high rewatch value.I'm at ep 23 & haven't…
i agreee! the schedule is torture but this drama is absolute fire ❤️🔥
5 0
Replying to Ishpak • Jul 20, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Is he already your pfp? That’s cracking me up 🤣
yep! had this pfp even before this drama was released haha
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 19, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I just realized we are already halfway through the show. I just know I am going to suffer through drama slump again once this ends. It's so addicting and I love the main leads so much.
21 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 15, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I wish I could fastforward time. I wanna watch the next EP already
3 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 14, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Xiao Huayong's gaze is both intense and intimate, I literally melt everytime.
10 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 10, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I am loving the cinematography of this drama so much! it's so pleasing in the eyes.
7 0
Replying to twinty • Jul 9, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I have 2 more dramas to finish but I am basking in the after glow. 10 for me too!
I am also watching the first jasmine but I couldnt finish it yet. I am going to watch Blossoms of Power now and maybe also try Song weilongs new drama love for you!!
0 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 9, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
SCREAMING HEYU IS BACK!! IT IS FINALLY HERE
9 1
Replying to twinty • Jul 2, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I have 2 more dramas to finish but I am basking in the after glow. 10 for me too!
what other dramas are you watching? atm ive run out of dramas to watch im waiting for blossoms of power tho
0 3
Replying to KCK • Jul 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
it's real but i don't know how much LXX remembers. He should realize that the dream was real after hearing JF…
same! I completed the drama today now idk what to do....maybe i'll read the novel
1 0
Replying to yiqian • Jul 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I guess he is thinking he has a shot now
He has this inferiority complex whenever it comes to LXX. The reason he is asking that because a part of his male ego can't get over the fact that his crush dated LXX. He is obsessed and immature. Nope he doesn't have any at all.
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jul 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Beautiful drama now how do I move on? 10/10 for me.
7 5
Replying to Meowmeowzz • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Oml… after 10 years jiang Yan still doesn’t understand the FL doesn’t like him 😭😂
I guess he is thinking he has a shot now
0 5
Replying to PickUpJungkookAndRun • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
The "couple reunite but the guy is so upset/agressive/jealous/obsessive" trope is my guilty pleasure,…
me too
0 0
Replying to justjacky • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I think it was real but they intentionally made it seem like it could be a dream/hallucination since Lu Xixaio…
The editing confused me because they abruptly cut to the next scene, yeah right he was dead drunk too your explanation makes so much sense...thanks for this!! I hope he recalls it.
1 0
Replying to KCK • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
it's real but i don't know how much LXX remembers. He should realize that the dream was real after hearing JF…
Thanks for explaining, I got confused with the editing...did you read the novel will he remember it?
1 2
Replying to estheeerrrrr • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
it was real .. they didn't talk abt it afterwards .. maybe cuz they don't wanna bring it up or xixiao can't remember…
i see!! the editing was confusing me...thanks!
0 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
It was real!
glad it was!! thank you
1 0
Replying to The Gentle Moon Tiger • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
We're all confused today ☹️ it's not clear but I think it was real?
ok it's confirmed! it's real thank goodness hahaah
1 0