News
Replying to maplecottoncandy • May 1, 2024
Title Exhuma
Anyone looking for decent subs, head over to the HiTV app. That's where I watched it as well.If you're on pc or…
They removed it from iOS
0 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
the amount of giggles I had throughout this ep OMG
17 1
On EXchange Season 3 • Dec 29, 2023
Title EXchange Season 3
It won’t get fully subbed until Saturday or Sunday guys
0 1
On Street Woman Fighter Season 2 • Sep 16, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
I NEED TO APPEAL!! i want tsubakill back they are such a strong crew.
5 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 1, 2023
Title It's Okay, That's Love
this drama has been on my plan to watch for a while and now that im in my zo in sung phase bc of moving i need to start this ASAP. The way i'm craving more romance from him since moving is CRAZY!?&//
5 1
On Queenmaker • May 13, 2023
Title Queenmaker
completed this drama and what I loved about this drama is the women they ruled this show. It deals with the issues behind politics and how people are taken advantage of without being punished defo recommend a good politic revenge drama.
2 0
Replying to Cluster_of_thoughts • May 10, 2023
Title True to Love
Suggest me some dramas like this to kill the time between episodes. I have already watched touch your heart, love…
crazy love, her private life, she was pretty
2 0
On Shoplifters • May 1, 2023
Title Shoplifters
I really love the story line behind this drama the topic of ‘family’ is portrayed really well. Being born into a family isn’t always the definition of family but rather the ones your share experiences and memories with and accept you
11 0
Replying to phoebeenix • Apr 15, 2023
Article Son Seok Koo Chosen to Lead a New K-Drama by the Hong Sisters
You should watch Be Melodramatic, but he appeared on 2nd half of the drama. It’s a worth to watch drama
omg thanks i needed this <3
1 0
lo_ve • Apr 14, 2023
Article Son Seok Koo Chosen to Lead a New K-Drama by the Hong Sisters
Plz i need seok koo roomance ML and my life will be complete
2 2
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Apr 14, 2023
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
Plz i need seok koo romance ML and my life will be complete
3 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 19, 2023
Title Road Home
I told myself I wasn't going to watch until more episodes drop but I kept seeing clips here and there on yt so…
Literally same and now im here impatiently waiting for more 😢
1 0
On Road Home • Mar 18, 2023
Title Road Home
this drama is soo good so far i like how the pace is going so far, every episode gets even better and their CHEMISTRY <3
18 2
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 11, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I'm acc already crying for this couple one of my fav romcom couples of 2023 like hello not much FL and ML can pull this type of trope. Those mothers can just get a life already and the way he is soo concerned about her tells us EVERYTHING!
8 0
On Blind • Nov 4, 2022
Title Blind
ep 15!!!!! INSANE NO WORDS but I really wanna see how it all comes to an end tomorrow? now I understand the title ‘blind’ meaning of everyone turned a blind eye to these kids past
6 0
On My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday • Jun 16, 2022
Title My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday
the fact that people are here now bc of hyunjin we love to see it 😂
4 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
THIS EPISODE IM SCREAMING!! I just love everything about Na Hee Do and Baek Yi Jin the way they lean on each other for support and guidance is soo cute. Now how can I spend the rest of my day not thinking about this episode? " I don't need a rainbow"
14 0