Editorials
Replying to Salwa Nice • Sep 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
That ex asked her "are you the only one who can take care of your Mom?" her mom is a mental patient in a care…
Oh , I understand it now. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Sep 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
i answered
Thank you :-D
0 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I dont understand something in the plot, please answer my below question, its from Episode one.
1 2
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love Spoiler
I just started , in first episode why did FL broke up with her boyfriend. I mean the real reason, she said "I am not the one who is calculative but you are the one" . what does it mean.
0 2
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Sep 23, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
camping right here for the next few weeks 🤭💜
just few more hours
0 0
Replying to min • Sep 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
startdddddd finally
where do you watch
3 1
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Sep 21, 2024
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
I regretted that I started this, I thought leads chemistry would be good even if all other thigs are bad, but when they kissed it felt like dead fish kiss.
2 2
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
5 hours to go
1.30 hours to go
2 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
5 hours to go
4 Hours to go
2 3
Replying to sakie • Sep 21, 2024
Title Dark Night and Dawn
only if you like Chen Zhe Yuan. He's really good in here.
I like crime mystery, I also like Chen Zhe Yuan. So I guess I will watch it.
2 0
Replying to sakie • Sep 21, 2024
Title Dark Night and Dawn
only if you like Chen Zhe Yuan. He's really good in here.
I really like him, but no romance right ?
2 2
Replying to vesca • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
in the novel ML will die, FL will live care free life raising his son
then I will wait till the drama ends, if it is HE then I will watch it.
1 0
Replying to ephemeral • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love's Ambition
I cant wait their chemistry is insane 😭
where did you watch their chemistry ?
0 1
Replying to KMart • Sep 19, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Most Thai dramas are one episode a week. If it is BL series you like, you can look at World of BL site. It just…
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to KMart • Sep 18, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Most Thai dramas are one episode a week. If it is BL series you like, you can look at World of BL site. It just…
Can you recommend me some Thai BG romance drama.
0 2
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 18, 2024
Person Ter Chantavit Dhanasevi
who is she
once again thank you
1 1
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 18, 2024
Person Ter Chantavit Dhanasevi
who is she
Hey thanks, can you also tell me if they both acted in a drama or movie ?
1 3
Replying to Redfoxa • Sep 16, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
that's industry standard, all dramas do that...
I think I should wait till it gets finished airing.
1 0
Replying to Redfoxa • Sep 16, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
that's industry standard, all dramas do that...
I am not aware of it, This is my very first Thai drama.
1 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Sep 16, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
one episode per week ? So 3 months for 12 episodes ? Are they serious ?
0 8

1