Editorials
On Devil Sister • Sep 6, 2024
Title Devil Sister
is it dark romance ?
0 0
Replying to HuyenNguyenThanh • Sep 6, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
She's a really good actress.. She is really talented... Don't put the blame on her.. It was Dew who is the problem...…
is it ? I like weird things.
1 5
Replying to Keshein • Sep 6, 2024
Title The Love Equations
I did not like A Love So Beautiful at all (only that last few eps were okay) and not so much Put Your Head on…
me neither liked those both the dramas. PYHOMS was ok. So I think I should watch this.
1 0
Replying to Suzy • Sep 6, 2024
Title Shining for One Thing
I am here while i wait for the last ep of lovely runner
why ? is lovely runner a remake ?
0 1
Replying to Fortunes Favored 777 • Sep 6, 2024
Title Always Have, Always Will
Ep 18 -19 I love the main couple so much 🥰🥰🥰 and the music playing 🎶 when they together is great as…
what happens in 18 and 19 ?
0 1
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 5, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
where can I watch it ?
oh is that so ? Ok , thank you for letting me know.
0 0
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 5, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
where can I watch it ?
I am fan of arranged marriages, I just saw a feed post about this drama which made me want to watch it.
0 2
On Tree in the River • Sep 5, 2024
Title Tree in the River
I dont feel even a little bit emotion from main leads, I couldnt pass 3rd episode, will it get better ? Why the romance scenes are so fast passed ? I couldnt not feel their emotions.
0 0
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 5, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
where can I watch it ?
why it is not getting subbed ? do you know ?
0 1
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 5, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
where can I watch it ?
will i be able to understand with out subs ?
0 5
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Sep 4, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
where can I watch it ?
thank you a lot. I was hoping for eng subs.
0 3
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Sep 4, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
LOVE YOU THOUSANDS OF SILK 愛你 萬縷千絲https://baike.baidu.com/item/爱你,万缕千丝/16612147
where can I watch it ?
0 12
Replying to Kat Ski • Sep 4, 2024
Title Love You Thousands of Silk
It's up on YouTube with Eng subtitles...://youtu.be/l6UjV-d3qis
where can I watch it ?
0 1
Replying to bjkan • Sep 4, 2024
Title You Light Up My Star
damn, the kisses were hot
Just for this comment I am starting this drama.
0 1
Replying to gendobie • Sep 4, 2024
Title Love or Bread
this show has more face slap scenes than kissing scenes lol
what does it mean face slap ?
0 0
Replying to __bseon • Sep 4, 2024
Person Lee Seo Joon
he is a good actor I am looking forward to him
which drama did you see?
0 1
Replying to miridha • Sep 4, 2024
Person Lee Seo Joon
He's a great actor... Wish he gets a main role soon!
which drama?
0 1
Replying to Taino • Sep 3, 2024
Title Never Twice
Hello! How is the romance? love Triangles? break ups? happy ending? When do the main leads get together?
did you watch ? can you tell me ?
1 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Sep 2, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
🤣🤣 it's not horror... But some scenes are really scary
is it too dark?
2 2
Replying to 182 • Aug 31, 2024
Title Fateful Love
I heard and with video proof the male actor was grabbing parts of the female actress of his last drama, parts…
oh thats disgusting
2 0

1