Editorials
On More Than Friends • Nov 6, 2020
Title More Than Friends
What can I expect in this drama ?
0 1
Replying to Za21 • Nov 6, 2020
Title Start-Up
I am probably the only person not suffering from SML syndrome...I like how the leads are growing together. We…
Me too
0 2
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Nov 5, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Make lead actors acting is great. He Expresses everything in his eyes.
5 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Nov 5, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Not even a proper kiss scene , they had good chemistry.
1 0
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Feb 5, 2017
Title Defendant
which site is updating the latest episode first?
5th is not available anywhere,
Yes its not there yet, I am waiting....
0 0
On Missing 9 • Feb 3, 2017
Title Missing 9
I watched 2 episodes of this , I am in dilemma whether to drop or not. Is it going good after 2nd?
0 3
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jan 23, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
kiss scene which episode?
0 1
On Introverted Boss • Jan 23, 2017
Title Introverted Boss
drama good? is fun or comedy?
0 1

1