Editorials
Replying to Hala • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double
the way I keep refreshing this page like an addict sigh
I am with you
0 0
Replying to 12356949 • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double
Only 16 as a bonus episode. 17 is scheduled for tomorrow.
is 16 OUT?
0 2
Replying to MClyd • Jun 8, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
Best bedtime story. I fall asleep in every episode 10 minutes in. Should ask Bok Man Heum (Gwy Ju's mom in Atypical…
lol
1 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
This is going to be veeeeery difficult for XFF.She took JL's identity, and it'll be too hard to take XFF's identity…
There is no go back to XFF
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
Those weirdly designed pearls stuck on their faces makes me wanna pluck it off 🤣🤣
lol
1 0
Replying to Deborah L • May 28, 2024
Title The Glory Part 2
It's a great revenge drama, but i think there is 0 chemistry between the main character.
do you know any other revenge drama as good as this.
0 2
Replying to Dreamy • May 24, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
You know bad mother is exist in this world too, right?Mother figure doesn't necessarily act as mother, she has…
yes Mother does not necessarily needs to be a good character. My mother is very bad mother, she used me in all ways for her sake. I get agry when people glorify mothers.
4 0
On Kim Kang Hoon • May 23, 2024
Person Kim Kang Hoon
what an actor
0 0
Replying to You Are My Destiny • May 15, 2024
Title You Are My Destiny
Replying to deleted comment
LOL ..... YOUR COMMENT MADE MY Day.... I have not watched the drama yet though....
0 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 13, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Do I need to watch JOL 1 before starting this ?
2 8
Replying to lixiehaje • May 11, 2024
Person Jin Ze
He seriously needs a drama with Wu Mansi again. Their chemistry is insane
which drama
0 0
On Tiffany Gao • May 11, 2024
Person Tiffany Gao
love your acting in deep love love agan
1 0
On Liu Chang • May 11, 2024
Person Liu Chang
I became your fan after watching men in love.
0 0
On Men in Love • May 11, 2024
Title Men in Love
I am watching this drama only for the sake of lawyer couple.
5 0
Replying to Su Nadi • May 9, 2024
Person Liu Chang
I started to notice him in the drama " My Little Happiness ". He became one of my favourite actors in "Master…
I agree. currently watching him on Men in love,
1 0
On The Call • Dec 1, 2020
Title The Call
Can someone explain me the ending ?
1 3
Replying to Lovewomen • Nov 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I just started and I am upset and disgusted but I heard it’s good in later episodes.
Okay
0 0
On Homemade Love Story • Nov 29, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story
Is this funny ?
0 2
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Nov 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
What I can expect in this show ?
0 3
Replying to emmagucci • Nov 28, 2020
Title Start-Up
Who's gonna see episode 13 raw on air?
Is there any site where I can watch raw on air ?
1 1

1