Editorials Replying to Elara- • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
one episode a day is not enough
Today its two
3 4
Replying to missducky88 • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Is it me or the acting of these two big actors Tan Song Yun and Xu Kai in here is awkward ????Dunno why hmmmmmmmmm
may be its only you
24 0
Replying to JulesL • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
This guy SYC was all ready to marry her but couldn’t stand it after she missed a date, fell asleep on him a…
thats so fast
0 1
Replying to Simone • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Kisskh Con: its got lots of stupid ads
use brave browser to avoid ads
0 0
Replying to Bajpai • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
As i was watching their promotional videos , I really liked TSY in Long hair she looked so beautiful why they…
I love her in short hair as well
3 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jul 6, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
So what is the problem? That's the common reason why people break up in my line of work. Long work hours. Doing…
yes I agree with you .
0 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jul 6, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
So what is the problem? That's the common reason why people break up in my line of work. Long work hours. Doing…
yes I agree with you .
0 0
Replying to Mehnaz • Jul 6, 2024
Title Dark Night and Dawn
Q3-Q4
in quarter 3 or 4
0 0
Replying to Dissogalaxy • Jul 6, 2024
Title The White Olive Tree
Another Yuan & Jie! Can’t wait!!!
what is the another one ?
0 1
Replying to DramaBuff • Jul 6, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I think that SVIP feature is only for chinese viewers (only available on Tencent CN App), so you can't watch next…
yes they are machine translated but I could not stop my self from watching it.
1 0
Replying to aminatasarr • Jul 6, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
The subtitles on kisskh 😫😫😫And it really Take Time to fixed it 😥.also can I have the link to read…
Here you go https://whimsicalreads.com/series/as-beautiful-as-beijing/volume-1-starry-sky/chapter-1/#
0 1
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Suddenly why some group of people commenting the same thing??? Its a novel adaptation everyone knows even before…
Its not love triangle , FL and SML had clean break up. and they shared very little screen time, on the First ep itself everyone of guess they will soon break up..
1 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
there was a bathing scene of Xu Kai, Can anyone tell me which ep is that ?
3 2
Replying to Dramaholic • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
How old are you?
Hey Just checked her profile. She created this ID just to write bad comments on this drama. May be Anti fan of FL.
13 1
Replying to Dramaholic • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
How old are you?
She may be 12 to 16 years old.
6 2
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
We TV,tencent, Viki
yes but subs are machine translated
1 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
We TV,tencent, Viki
Do I need to pay
0 2
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
ONLY ONE EPISODE TODAYYY??!!! I kept clicking next episode 🤧🤧
I can feel you
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
The taxi ride was longer than the breakup
lol
0 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I enjoyed until 15 to 16. after that I am getting bored a little.
7 1

1