Editorials
Replying to Rose • Jul 24, 2024
Person Victor Ma
I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS AN ENGLISH SPEAKER OMG
how do you know he speaks english
0 2
On The Love You Give Me • Jul 21, 2024
Title The Love You Give Me
ML claims that he regarded su tian as blood sister, at the same time he fall for Min Hui who he mistook for su tian , what logic is this?
1 7
Replying to kim kim • Jul 20, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty II To the West
season 1 the drama is good. idk season 2 yet. but rate 7.8 wow.
what is good about this drama?
0 1
On Cui Yi Xin • Jul 19, 2024
Person Cui Yi Xin
waiting for you to grow up and act in romance drama as ML.
3 0
Replying to nel • Jul 18, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
This is man is a red flag and you cant change my mind.First of all i want to say that is extremely okay to have…
I totally agree , he should had told her that he has a kid and he is not into marriage before start dating.
5 0
Replying to Arena • Jul 17, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana
to be honest, I have watch videos alone in youtube and I feel so bad. I am not sure if I can watch it.
is it HE?
0 0
Replying to tshay • Jul 17, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana
This show is relentless scheming against the Crown Prince by his brother, the Chancellor, his tyrant jerk dad…
what about romance ? Is this HE?
1 1
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Jul 17, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I am at 26th, some how I am getting bored. only me ?
Ok Ok I am the only one ... I agree...
1 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 17, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I am at 26th, some how I am getting bored. only me ?
2 8
Replying to tinygreencollective • Jul 15, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Please keep rating each episode if you can everyone. It all helps even though MDL is not totally reliable?
I have not done it yet. will do it now.
1 0
Replying to tshay • Jul 15, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana
I can’t remember a show that was this intense ever. I’m kind of obsessed with it now, but it’s also really…
can I expect little bit romance ? any kissing scenes are there?
1 3
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Jul 15, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
what is eight pointer ?
thats why I rated 10.
2 1
Replying to DramaBuff • Jul 15, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Finally an eight pointer...
what is eight pointer ?
0 4
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Dont know what u r searching. May b this??https://youtube.com/shorts/hAbH_5EBSjQ?si=0XpajJRbkwO5j_Q1
my friend said some parts are cut down in the portion of ONS, and said full version is available in youtube
0 1
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Dont know what u r searching. May b this??https://youtube.com/shorts/hAbH_5EBSjQ?si=0XpajJRbkwO5j_Q1
oh thank you
0 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
ONS BTS Link Please
0 4
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Naah. i m not satisfied with the Ep:22. Better i watch BTS. in BTS they even kissed on Neck. U guys has time to…
Please share me the link
0 0
Replying to mama3bear • Jul 14, 2024
Title First Love Again Spoiler
They both die
so sad ending ?
0 1
Replying to cdramalizard • Jul 12, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
He did dance for BCE.
where can I see this
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Jul 12, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Yay ABAY reached Tencent heat index of 27.000 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.Xu Kai promised to sing and dance if…
where to watch if he dances ?
0 0

1