Editorials
Replying to dramaFan04 • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I am having a great july by watching As beautiful as you and the Princess royal 😍😍
Same..
0 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Xu kai giving the superman pose while trying to get the coat was hilarious lol😂😂
lol
2 0
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Why XK receives hate?
Oh ... I am not aware of it... I think they need psychological doctor support.
1 0
Replying to bedofroses • Jul 5, 2024
Title Master of My Own
I'm on episode 26, and I'm still waiting for even 1% of chemistry between the supposed main leads. I think I mistook…
okay
0 0
Replying to Ramya17 • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
How many eps today we can get?
only one ep today. sorry
0 1
Replying to Brigadeiro • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I don't like to rate a drama that still airing. However what amazes me is the amount of hate XK receives. What…
Why XK receives hate?
0 4
Replying to Ramya17 • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
How many eps today we can get?
2 eps
0 6
Replying to Jochebed Menon • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
When is this drama expected to finish airing?
July 20
2 0
Replying to suneyes • Jul 5, 2024
Title She's Dating the Gangster
Bloody loved this movie back then and now. One of the only movies that can make me cry. It's so beautiful man
sad ending ?
0 1
Replying to Cerebrium • Jul 5, 2024
Title Master of My Own
Minimal romance
at which episode romance starts and is there a kiss scene?
0 0
Replying to bedofroses • Jul 5, 2024
Title Master of My Own
I'm on episode 26, and I'm still waiting for even 1% of chemistry between the supposed main leads. I think I mistook…
How was the romance in the remaining episodes ?
0 0
Replying to MT1103 • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Question to all those who watched this drama through WeTV, have anyone of you able to watch it up until Ep8? I…
upto 8 ep available in kisskh and dramacool with subs.
0 1
Replying to Naksu_aos • Jul 5, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
7.6 is not fair for the drama
I rated all eps as 10. I love leads, story , screen play, acting.
3 0
Replying to Lala • Jul 4, 2024
Title Treasures Around
Coming soon to fresh drama youtube channel with eng subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dAIjPS6Ibo&ab_channel=FreshDrama
Thank you
0 0
On Zeng Ke Lang • Jul 4, 2024
Person Zeng Ke Lang
I hope he plays a lead roles.
6 0
Replying to J348 • Jul 4, 2024
Title Treasures Around
it’s usually out on Tencent in a couple of weeks.
ok I will wait.
0 0
On Treasures Around • Jul 3, 2024
Title Treasures Around
Is English subs available anywhere ?
1 5
Replying to justjacky • Jul 1, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Ikr. Its like the comment section is overtaken by teengers who’s hormones are raging wild.
ha hah ahaa
3 0
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Jul 1, 2024
Title Faithful
HE?
Happy ending ?
0 1
Replying to teddy • Jul 1, 2024
Title Faithful
incredible drama. the ending felt rushed and anticlimactic so that was super disappointing but the buildup was…
HE?
0 3

1