Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2023
Replying to Moonzy • Jun 7, 2026
guys is it bl or not?????????
Yes it has a possible bl couple,but this tv show is about family,friends,support,love, everyday struggles and then the bl element is beautifuly incorporated in all of that . It is about that thin line between friendship end love ,and should it be crossed or not,because you might loose a friend. And how to even be sure if it s love or just friendship. And this is just one of the stories. Each memeber of family has their own struggle and somehow they all help and push each other trough all of that. It is a wonderful drama.
8 2
On Wu • Jun 6, 2026
Title Wu
Half way there,but after next episode we will have only 3 left 🤯🤯🤯
But there is really enough material to create the whole universe,so many intersting things,demons,different Wus,good and evil.. Puwins Wu is also very interesting.. Origin story of Li Pao..
Like in tv show Supernatural, they can travel and fight demons all while displaying their awsome chemistry... :)
I think 2nd season is a must :) <3
12 0
On Wu • Jun 5, 2026
Title Wu
8.7 <3
11 0
On Wu • Jun 3, 2026
Title Wu
And Tongs evil version ,the blind one .... .... ...mmmm.... hi there :)))
6 1
Replying to Naba • Jun 3, 2026
Title Wu
This wasn’t marketed as BL, right? so It's bromance?
This was marketed as SN :)
SkyNani genre :D
9 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 3, 2026
Title Wu
Idk why this feels like a personal win seeing everyone praise the show and shower so much love on it. Makes me…
Same here ! Love to come here and enjoy all the positive feedback everyone is having for Wu 🩷🩷🩷
It gives such a positive vibe <3
4 0
On Wu • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
Omg...what an episode..like ..just wow...
The only thing wrong with it is that it ended. I was shocked when I realised that that was the end of the episode,I just started watching it 🤯🤯🤯
Every scene is iconic..
Skys visuals in that non romantic scene :) when he holds his neck are crazy he is especialy gorgeous there. But in whole episode he is shining.
Mister playing hard to get my money 🤣🤣🤣 for sure he already put everything under Petes name 😅😅😅😅
This is the best show ever !!!!!
21 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
Yepp and the car ride was them going on their honeymoon trip :P
Ahahahaha and Niran refusing to share their money was them signing the prenup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
8 2
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
I'm still not over the intro😍It gives The untamed vibe and I can't really explain why, but I just can't stop…
Introo is awesome I never skip it,I am also sure it contains a lot of spoilers but I have no idea which ones 😅😅😅😅
6 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
I'm here again wishing a happy tWUesday to all you cWUties <3 Give yourselves a pat on the back for getting…
There it is finaly ,my favourite comment :))) <3
We made it <3
2 1
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 1, 2026
Title Wu
Eeeeee cutiee <3 I'll make the comment right on time for sure!! Ngl this week has been the hardest to pass…
<3
2 0
On Wu • Jun 1, 2026
Title Wu
ooo it is tomorrrooow ,less then 24 hours :D
I am waiting for the tWUesday comment from call out my name :)
Nani was super excited about this one so it is some crazy action for sure :) I can not wait :)
10 2
Replying to aevun • May 31, 2026
Title Wu
I want to know how is this doing... Cause this is serious good stuff. I can see all the oney they have pored to…
I think it is doing great, at least I am hoping hahaha :D
But how I read it is a big hit in Thailand and also in many other countries.
4 0
Replying to Bob • May 31, 2026
Title Gold Land Spoiler
Can someone explain why Heeju wound up with the Chairman after being injured in the jewelry store chaos? The doctor…
What I understood is that he left her there so Chairmans people found and took her to that doctor ,because he could not carry her in time so he opted like Woogy to trade gold for her,he knew Chairman will keep her alive until he finds gold.
But yes,this show deffiately had some inconsistencies along the way ,but it is expected in shows like this :)
2 0
On Gold Land • May 31, 2026
Title Gold Land
This was very cool . I enjoyed it a lot .
The most romantic scene ever - when Woogy holds her hands so she can shoot ...
I loved Woogy and Kim Jin Man ... <3
That Cambogian guy is on fire :D :D :D
Great drama- recomeded :D
11 1
Replying to Bob • May 31, 2026
Title Gold Land
The guy at the end? I'll tell you what it means. It doesn't mean a second season. It means they're both going…
What a dark take :)
If we learnt something is that everybody is open for a deal :)
1 0
Replying to dementednutritionist • May 31, 2026
Title Wu
I don t know... Maybe it has something with Pete s ritual when he was the baby...But yes, I am happy that no one…
yeees maybe I forgout about it... mmm so little episodes and so many misteries ...:)
1 0