At the time when Din does not even have contact yet and Physics is still in friend zone and Aof managed to distance himself even further apart my boi Tang went straigth for the ramen :P :D <3
I was thinking that Jeong Yo will become Pi O s teacher,instructor,composer .. but him being conducter makes so much sense and hopefully Pi O will play with him and finaly find that acceptance and affirmation of his own talent and of the way that he plays and loves music that he wanted so much from his grandfather . Jeong Yo and Jae In could always hear how special his music is,and I hope that Pi O fill finaly be able to beleive them and to see himself in the way they see him and not in the way his toxic family made him. <3 I really like Jae In but I somehow can not agree with that kiss when he is at his lowest point both physicly and mentaly .. I can understand her but I feel like she deserves better.
Fuen panicly saying that the flowers are not for him and Physics giving hom a bombastic side eye :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 my favorite couple atm Also very cool moment for Chemy and Aof tonight <3 And my boi Tong is starting to flirt finaly, I saw him in the concert :D :D :D <3 And so many more super cool moments in tonight episode ... go and watch <3
I mean, James knew he was a Nour from the first second he saw his aura, so he was sure he wouldn't die from a…
:D Yeah he is sus and cute at the same time :D James was like let me shoot you so we can avoid the whole "I don t know what you are talking about,I am ot Nour " part :D :D :D
I've just finished Episode 5. These are instincts, not theories. There’s no evidence for any of them.James can…
Chita being Jameses father ex is wild :D hahahah Love it :D I kind of got a vibe that Chita killed his ex as well... if you done with your ex move on to the next :D
First shoot in the head then hear out the answer followed by First pants then jacket ... James , the way you set your priorities is a bit sus :D
But not as sus as second couples vibe..what a wierd vibe they have... what is that.. and that mom.. but yes they are right when they say they are very much alike...in how wierd they are both.. When he said about his ex "he lied to me" I clearly heard in my head "He lied to me... so I killed him " :D :D :D and then Jiras reaction looked like he heard the same but instead of running he wanted to stay longer ... :D
All the actors are nailing it.. especialy mom killed in this episode ,she scared me :D
I did not even guess who is top so I am not going to try to guess the killer :D Ken sulking because James shot him and left him in the car.... Baby Nour <3 At least give him back his toy James! :) <3 Another 10/10 for me
It's Jamesken,they made it quite clear in the trailers
ahaha official teaser 3 is on fire :D Yeees now I noticed fingers as well after todays episode,its deff Kens :) There is still a chance that we might misunderstood the scene though heheheh :D :P I wish for KenJames... :D Regarding Kens hands.. My favourite part of their first kiss is his hand on James neck..sooooo beautiful and hot... <3 <3 <3
It's Jamesken,they made it quite clear in the trailers
To be honest I feel the same,they both have strong energies,thats why is so hard to guess, and considering how they really tried not to show it exactly it might be that they ll be as you say fluid,I call it switch :D which is maybe the best option :) we will see :D
It's Jamesken,they made it quite clear in the trailers
If you look at the watch ,its Kens hands on James face in that scene ... I feel shy :D ... I am more leaning towards KenJames or switch I must admit. But it s not like it will make any difference :D This show is hot <3
Jeong Yo and Jae In could always hear how special his music is,and I hope that Pi O fill finaly be able to beleive them and to see himself in the way they see him and not in the way his toxic family made him. <3
I really like Jae In but I somehow can not agree with that kiss when he is at his lowest point both physicly and mentaly .. I can understand her but I feel like she deserves better.
Also very cool moment for Chemy and Aof tonight <3
And my boi Tong is starting to flirt finaly, I saw him in the concert :D :D :D <3
And so many more super cool moments in tonight episode ... go and watch <3
Cute Cute Cute <3
James was like let me shoot you so we can avoid the whole "I don t know what you are talking about,I am ot Nour " part :D :D :D
Love it :D I kind of got a vibe that Chita killed his ex as well...
if you done with your ex move on to the next :D
James , the way you set your priorities is a bit sus :D
But not as sus as second couples vibe..what a wierd vibe they have... what is that.. and that mom.. but yes they are right when they say they are very much alike...in how wierd they are both..
When he said about his ex "he lied to me" I clearly heard in my head "He lied to me... so I killed him " :D :D :D and then Jiras reaction looked like he heard the same but instead of running he wanted to stay longer ... :D
All the actors are nailing it.. especialy mom killed in this episode ,she scared me :D
I did not even guess who is top so I am not going to try to guess the killer :D
Ken sulking because James shot him and left him in the car.... Baby Nour <3 At least give him back his toy James! :) <3
Another 10/10 for me
no wonder he had him transfered immediately after that :D
Yeees now I noticed fingers as well after todays episode,its deff Kens :)
There is still a chance that we might misunderstood the scene though heheheh :D :P
I wish for KenJames... :D
Regarding Kens hands..
My favourite part of their first kiss is his hand on James neck..sooooo beautiful and hot... <3 <3 <3
Or maybe we have 1 now ... :)
I feel shy :D
...
I am more leaning towards KenJames or switch I must admit. But it s not like it will make any difference :D
This show is hot <3
hahahahaha 😜😜😜