Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2023
Replying to Nan • Jun 10, 2026
Title Wu
I can not believe nobody mentioned that product placement during the ritual. That was superb, the level of obvious…
It was so obnoxious that I could not get annoyed ,it was pure comedy 🤣🤣🤣
Not even with that ice tea they went that far 🤣🤣🤣🤣
7 0
adrien • Jun 10, 2026
Photo Photo
4500 thb ...but they deserve it 😛🩷🩷🩷
0 0
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Pete,even though devastated because of Ploy, still could not bring himself to hit Niran 💔❤️🩷💕💜
15 1
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Our little tsundere stole this episode <3 <3 <3
14 0
Replying to dementednutritionist • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Even me .. I wish I can just wait 3 weeks and watch all last 3 episodes together,but no way I will make it :)…
Mmm :( only 3 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to VVBingeDiaries • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
I'm just a wandering soul till next tuesday and I'm not re-watching it till the next ep.. bye :)
Even me .. I wish I can just wait 3 weeks and watch all last 3 episodes together,but no way I will make it :)
OMG only 3 episodes left ....... I am panicking now...
3 2
Replying to Aupee • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
So we have always seen a Butterfly around Niran from the very first episode.. The butterfly always guided him…
Yes and in the opening Petes demon form grows buterfly wings so I think you are on to something there.
I am sure they gave us all the clues in opening and we will connect them in the end :D
4 2
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
I love how all the episodes that aired have much higher rating then the episodes that did not,which proves that whoever was rating the episodes up front has no jam :D :D :D :D :D
6 0
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
ooo where to start,where to end ,it s like I could not even process this episode but they already gave us so much to look forward to in next one and now I don t know what to think about first -how great was this episode or how awsome the next one will be !!!! AAAAAAA!!
What is thiiiis :D
What kind of W(u)Doo does this tv show has :D ;D ;D
WuDoo magic :D
3 0
Replying to ilovethaiseries • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
The girl drinking Lactasoy during the sealing the demon :D LOL!!!! This ads placement is insane
I could not beleive ,it was so much out of the whole situation that I had to start laughing :D
6 0
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
This golden string of fated bros saved us… now his spirit is lost. 😂😭
hahahahahaha perfect recap :D
3 0
Replying to Niran coconut • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
My niran 🥺😭
Dont be sad, Pete will find your coconut next week :D <3
5 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
And someone said it wasn't popular 😂
Yes! I saw that hahah crazy ppl :D
2 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 8, 2026
Title Wu
Happy 6th tWUesday people ♡♡ Word is that this episode is gonna be really intense can't wait to watch it and…
<3 The best day ever :)
2 0
Replying to Jess • Jun 8, 2026
Title Wu
guys Wu number 1 on VIU this week AGAIN! I'm so surprised I thought ticket to heaven would be number one now that…
And I feel like the best part is yet to come :D
2 1
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 8, 2026
Title Wu
what does 9 eps even mean 😭😭 i thought we almost always get an even number of eps? (if odd, maybe 15)..…
It was 8 at first :/
1 1
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jun 8, 2026
Title Wu
I just got yelled at for recommending Wu and calling it a BL. 😂 The things people take offense at. Anyway,…
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor you 🤣🤣🤣 🤣 now you know how gaga o lala felt when they put BL tag on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You should always just describe it as SkyNani genre and no one can say anything 🥰
But you made me laugh like 3 times today 🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to dementednutritionist • Jun 8, 2026
Yes it has a possible bl couple,but this tv show is about family,friends,support,love, everyday struggles and…
I am sure they will ;)
0 0