Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2023
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 27, 2026
Title Wu
This is exactly what I was thinking. They be saying anything atp just pick a lane 😭
Yeah they are such a great guys,I understand you don t want to watch them,but to hate them .. its a bit wierd...
Which are other two cp?
0 4
Replying to Neptunejoo • Jun 25, 2026
Title Wu
Hey I feel it too. I dropped the series after 1 episode. I think they made great mistake switched the characters.…
ok I understand that you do not like it and I respect that and the fact that you dropped it on episode 1 . And your opinion is valid , you do not feel the chemistry ,you do not like the script and this show is not worth of your time .. All valid points!
But would you kindy mind explaining to me what are you doing here then on episode 9 ? :) If I drop a show,and I dropped many, absolutely nothing bad in that, I don t go there to wait for negative comment so I can join in and like 9 weeks after I dropped it. Once I drop something I forget all about it. 9 weeks is like 2 months,a lot of time.
And also this is at the momment I think the show with most comments and 99% are positive so you really have to look for a negative one. Isn t that also waste of your time?
This is only a pure curiosity from my side.
Ok you watched 1 episode ,you could comment then and there I do not like it I am dropping it .... maybe you did,sorry I don t remember.
even if you commented after2nd and 3rd and 4th ...ok.... But 8 episodes after you are still here when you watched only 1 . .. How much did they dissapoint you?! :)
At least Pincolino watched all 8 episodes and formed opinion based on all 8.
I respect your opinion,but you lost right to comment since you dropped the show. No movie critics give their opinion after watching only 10 minutes of it! We are sorry but you have been disqualified ! :) :D :)
6 1
Replying to Wootteo_ksj07 • Jun 25, 2026
Title Wu
li pou’s love for qirong was unrequited 🤧✋🏻
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 he was a definition of delulu 😅
4 0
Replying to EnhaDiaries_7 • Jun 25, 2026
WE GOT AGGRESSIVE RAIN CONFESSION SCENE OMGGGG 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻 + Tle you're so cute hahahahah…
Lol justice for my boy August in this episode at one point he was between all 4 of them looking at each other and it was just too much ahahahaha
1 1
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 25, 2026
Title Wu
ah finally a good thing about li pou's death.. we might see a bromance kiss I MEAN FRNDS AND BROS CAN KISS, RIGHTT?…
Yes if they go to BL SkyNani genre is most probably lost for them .
Well TayNew <3 did that peacefull property ,but it also felt like it was more of skynani genre and not bromance (someone mentioned this) so I sometimes I think that those directors are so used to BLs now that they don t know how to make it just a bromance :D ahahah :P
So they might go back and forth,but then it will loose a point kind of ,so better if they stay like this .Plus this is super fun haha you keep thinking something will happen but nothing ever does 🤣🤣🤣
I still super low key ship them though 😅
1 1
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 24, 2026
Title Wu
ah finally a good thing about li pou's death.. we might see a bromance kiss I MEAN FRNDS AND BROS CAN KISS, RIGHTT?…
I personaly love skynani genre . Sometimes when couple finaly gets together the magic disappears and I get bored and they are keeping skynani just right there,so I love it. I am not even sure if I want to see them in a BL ,because like this is like forever flirting ,butterflies in stomach era.
But for some reason here something is giving me a bit different vibe. We will see. Maybe we even get second season. :D
1 3
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 24, 2026
Title Wu
ah finally a good thing about li pou's death.. we might see a bromance kiss I MEAN FRNDS AND BROS CAN KISS, RIGHTT?…
Hahahahah my theory is that they will kiss at the end for sure or it will end just before they kiss so they don t show a kiss but we know they did I think they will do something like that... I am 87% sure hahaha lol I wish I can bet somewhere :)
Because in HSF ok it was die hard friendship and I love it and I ve seen friendships like that but here it went beyond it. I think they are just trying super hard to hide it .
1 5
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 24, 2026
Title Wu
Niran dissapointed Pete 2 times1. when he told him the ritual won't make them fall in love2. when he said he doesn't…
He wont be upgrading his sleeping spot on the floor anytime soon :) :) :)
4 0
Replying to dementednutritionist • Jun 24, 2026
Title Wu
I am super biased with this show at this point ,so nothing really bothers me, but yes you are right it was like…
True the show is amazing,but yes the episodes are too short and there is only a handful of them,and still they did pretty amazing job. To be honest I was affraid because a lot of times trailer looks cool and then the story is non existant and meh. But with Wu you can see that the only problem is time limit(money) ,nothing else.
For their skinship I have no idea anymore,sometimes I think that they are trying to hide something till the end and I am super curious to see if my theory is correct hahahahha :P :D
0 0
On Wu • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
ok ... I am 85 % sure that it wont end like bromance .
And it wont be open for interpretation,it will be clear!
90% :D
87 % :)))) this number feels right :)
4 1
Replying to Jess • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
I'm not one to glaze my faves without reason and skynani are my faves but I won't lie, this ep kinda disappointed…
I am super biased with this show at this point ,so nothing really bothers me, but yes you are right it was like the scene,the scene,the scene, there was no flow . Maybe because at the end they decided to add one more episode or because it was just too short to fit everything that happened. But now we are ready for the grand finale <3 everything is set ...let s see.. :D
6 3
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
the skynani genre 😌should be official already
they shoud add it as a tag :D
6 1
On Wu • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
Ok I am a bit afraid for Pete and Niran and their bromance in the next episode because I don t know who is going to interupt their "non romantic" moments now that Li Pou is dead .. That guy had a perfect timing.... it is going to be a bit dangerous without him,some lines could be crossed :))))) :P :))))
9 7
Replying to Jess • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
Mr Kill. it's a dewtee mystery thriller
Oh that should be good ! So Tuesday is bromance day :D
0 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
"Someone I love" this is all what Niran and I heard 😍😍😍Last episode gonna be great, but I don't…
hahahahahahahah this this hahahha :D
2 0
Replying to Chairmanmeowth • Jun 22, 2026
Title Wu
Is this SFF (Safe for Family) meaning no kissing scenes or NC Scenes and can be watched with family and no one…
They still have two episodes to prove us all wrong 🤣🤣🤣
6 0
On Wu • Jun 22, 2026
Title Wu
Tomorrow,tomorrow I love you tomorrow ... <3
2 0