Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2023
On Wu • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
Did anyone else found all those people so incredibly extra in the hospital room .. like why are you there ... :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :D :D :D :D I think they themselves felt like that after the way Pete and NIran were looking at each other :D hahahahhaha
15 5
On Wu • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
4000 comments... I want to thank everyone for keeping the comment section on fire <3 <3 <3
Watching the episode and then coming here to see all the comments is like a happy ritual for me :D
12 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
Btw, Niran's ring glows with the same "Fate" symbol as Pete's necklace!
oo really!!! how cool !
4 0
Replying to Upadhya • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
everybody say THANK YOU p'WAA for not ending the ep at a cliffhanger...I wouldn't have survived a week if it ended…
ooo I thought that was the end when it went dark ....... The sheer horor ... :D
1 1
On Wu • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
Chang meang ! We can not change the finger now :D :D :D
Ahahahah they are teasing us so hard :D I love them :D
Another great episode ! <3
Thank you WU! <3
7 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
Is it my imagination or did the gap between ep 6 and 7 seem long?
for me it was like a month ,for a reason ,the longest till now
1 3
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
Happy tWUesday to all fellow WU enthusiasts <3 Still can't believe we've reached the 7th episode already. Didn't…
Wuuhuuu 🤣🤣🤣 ❤️❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to Wootteo_ksj07 • Jun 15, 2026
Title Wu
so I was rewatching ep 1 to 6 and noticed that it was never revealed as to why Niran is trying to earn so much…
For Pete hahahahahahaha
Joke aside I feel like he is giving to charity or smth like that.
4 1
Replying to aplrbn • Jun 15, 2026
Title Wu
There are a lot of good things about this show. The acting, direction, production, plot are all competent and…
Fair points..
I would guess that the budget was the main limitation but they really wanted to give us something fresh and of good quality and I think they managed. And even with limited screentime I think that the audiance resonated quite well with all the characters. They gave them all an opportunity to shine.
But yes idealy each side character shoud ve gotten at least a full episode for a backstory
and introduction,thats why I am hoping for 2nd season :) 🤞🤞🤞
There is a lot of material, they created the whole new universe.
Also it would be cool to see some "team building events" 😄😄😄
I think(hope) this coming episode will be a step back from rituals and rushing around to alow characters to have some lighthearted moments.
I am super excited 🤩🤩🤩
But this is my favourite show deffintely 🥰🥰🥰🩷💜💕❤️
3 1
On Payback • Jun 13, 2026
Title Payback
This is quite good for now..
1 0
Replying to chandu • Jun 13, 2026
underrated drama fr!
Yeah really , I hope that at least in Thailand is popular . All the actors are doing amazing job.
0 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 13, 2026
Im Han Rim : Guy with small,pretty gray eyes that sparkle..
Cute,tall and super smart ..
Na Hwa Jin : 🤔🤔🤔🫥🫥🫥
🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 0
On Wu • Jun 11, 2026
Title Wu
5 days more ?!??! Episode 6 aired 3 weeks ago :P :)
10 0
Replying to oneautumnleaf131 • Jun 10, 2026
Title Wu Spoiler
The Paradise of Thorns - made me cry with ugly tears.Spirealm - censured version of Chinese novel, btw highly…
Oh I always wanted to watch spirealm ,maybe soon I find time :)
1 0
Replying to Hiravee • Jun 10, 2026
Title Wu
The CGI in this series is honestly some of the strongest I’ve seen in a recent show. It’s not flawless, but…
But have you seen them drinking lactosay during ritual?!! They don t have that in China. Not even the best CGI can bring you that :D :P :D :P :D :P :D
P.S You have no jams :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
0 0
Replying to Novo • Jun 10, 2026
Title Wu Spoiler
Guys can you recommend me some bl's with sad endings🙌
Eternal yesterday
0 0
Replying to LaufeysonLoki2006 • Jun 10, 2026
Title Wu
• History 3: Make our days count 🇹🇼• The miracle of Teddy bear 🇹🇭• Kissable lips 🇰🇷•…
shouldn t this be marked as a spoiler :P :D hahahah
2 0