Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2023
On Lovex3 • Aug 30, 2026
Title Lovex3
Ending was sooooo good .
Almost died of 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
1 0
On Lovex3 • Aug 30, 2026
Title Lovex3
Fuen is such a adoring character <3
He stole my heart from the 1st moment.
(Also Phop is gorgeous,reminds me of Lee Jae Wook a bit )
And for a change this time we see him taking care of Physics <3
Love him and Physics and their dynamic,they always look out for each other <3
1 0
On Nour • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
Back and up to 8.3 aaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3
3 0
On Nour • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
James keeps going from super hot to super cute and back ..Ken is apparantly mochi... and this show is the best :D
20 0
On Nour • Aug 25, 2026
Title Nour Spoiler
I liked it very much honestly,so I am here to stay :)
Also one of the best first kisses,especialy in BLs .
3 0
On Nour • Aug 25, 2026
Title Nour
James folded...but was is it 0 pressure....? :)

Ken=50MPa :D
1 0
On Justin Angus Moir • Jul 23, 2026
Justin you are lucky that they dropped you. Be happy. You will be ok.
I shall also refrain from watching all of their projects,becuase he is minor and in my opinion they failed to protect him. They dropped him like he's hot. And since they were petty enough to cut his 6 minutes of screen time down to 4 just so they can say they cut it I will also be petty and say :
I really wish that the only actors that they are left with are soya milk and ice tea peach and lemon !
Fighting! all the artists whose companies have given in to toxic fans that are bulling kids online!
3 1
Replying to aevun • Jul 9, 2026
Title Wu
can someone explain post credit scene at the ending? what is pete's relation with niran's jade? did he foresee…
To be honest I am not sure if he saw the whole future or he could feel the connection they have becauae it was reacting when they touch,and since he is Wu he can sense the type of energy that flows trough jade . Maybe they explained it somewhere.
1 0
Replying to aevun • Jul 9, 2026
Title Wu
what was written in the jade ring that pete gave to niran in ep 7?
Fate,the same symbol is on the necklace,princess told us :)
1 0
Replying to 7586779 • Jul 7, 2026
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
I can guess who the killer is from the trailer but only if they don't go down the boring path where the killer…
My guess is Off :D
1 1
On Wu • Jul 6, 2026
Title Wu
Came here because it is Twuesday :) <3
4 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
The end credits were sooo cuteee 😭❤️I'm satisfied with the ending. SkyNani said they wanted it to be longer…
All the same ! <3 <3 <3
I hope it wont take 2 years for A&A ,there is also high and low :) they have chemistry even there 🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
Darling, just came by to say that I'm ALIVE!!! I need a few drinks to process what happened. 😁 But I screamed…
Omg ! You were there ?!?!? You saw them in person ?! Bravo ! So happy for you!!! ! I hope you will write to all of us all about it :) <3
Thank you for the screams :))))
0 0
On Wu • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
Whole show:
For me it was 10/10
It was visualy beautiful
The story was super original and fresh
Soundtrack was top
Acting was superb... from everyone...
Love ,love ,love <3<3 <3
I just love the journey that this show brought me on.
Also all the great energy here ,amazing experience all in all!
Ep .9
Tied all the loose ends and gave us much needed relaxed time,I loved it . I wish we had more episodes of all of them just chilling together or NiranPete fooling around.
Chemistry was so overwhelming,every time they got close to each other my heart woyld start racing and I would feel shy hahahah
I realy thought they will be more clear at the end,but nonetheless I always appreciate their connection. It is always such a beautiful bond between two of them. SkyNani WUdoo magic hahah
They stayed true to their SkyNani genre and I am happy for that.
Thank you Wu and all of you guys here ! <3
9 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
Last tWUesday guys!!Idk what to say. I really wish the show was longer. It still has so much more to explore.…
Happy tWUesday <3
Last one for now :( we will see..
Maybe not since poor baby Pete still ows money to his partner (the upgrade) Niran :P :)
It was first time for me as well,so happy I met you all <3
2 1
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 29, 2026
Title Wu
But I'm not ready to say goodbye :(
I know,me too :(
I want to see the ending ,but it will be so sad once it is over :(
2 0
On Wu • Jun 28, 2026
Title Wu
01 days 23 hours 38 mins 44 sec we are down to 1 day!!!!! aaaaa super excited!!!!
5 2
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 27, 2026
Title Wu
This is exactly what I was thinking. They be saying anything atp just pick a lane 😭
I see, did not know GemForth babies are so powerful :)
Well deserved :)
1 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jun 27, 2026
Title Wu
This is exactly what I was thinking. They be saying anything atp just pick a lane 😭
ooh are GemFourth more popular then PondPhuwin ?
I thought it would be PondPhuwin-JoongDunk-GemFourth
1 2