Celebrity
On When I Fly Towards You • Dec 7, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
If I had to describe this show in a few words, it would be: a warm hug. Forever my comfort watch.
5 0
Replying to dswaggyduckling • Nov 8, 2025
Title My Journey to You
Happy ending for the second couple ?
Oh ok thank you!
0 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Nov 7, 2025
Title My Journey to You
The second couple outshined the main leads.
Happy ending for the second couple ?
0 2
Replying to whammywham • Nov 7, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
It depends on what genre do you like. From what I gathered, most complains are because there are too much romance…
Well, in my opinion, both the romance and women empowerment were very well balanced, neither over-shadowed the other. I've not read the novel so can't comment on how the show deviated from that in the female empowerment aspect. But I truly enjoyed the drama regardless. Totally worth the watch! To the future viewers do give it a try.
6 0
On The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami • Aug 11, 2025
Title The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami
Where to watch ?
0 1
On Spring of the Blade • Jan 18, 2025
Title Spring of the Blade
I hope this comes true, would love to see Xu Kai and Zhou Ye together in a project.
8 0
On Legend of the Female General • Dec 23, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
WHEN!!!???
4 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 15, 2024
Title My Boss
Why does it have a low rating?
I'm not sure but maybe because it's a slow burn and the leads took their sweet time to get together and it also has few overused tropes making it a bit cliche but still had a refreshing touch to it imo.
0 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Feb 15, 2024
Title My Boss
agree...it's worth noting this drama has a very good rating on Douban (7.0) which is high for an idol drama of…
Good to know that. The rating here on mdl seems a bit unfair to me, I mean it's such a fun watch and I've seen much worse shows having higher ratings but each to their own ig. Anyway glad that it was popular among cnetz.
1 0
On My Boss • Feb 13, 2024
Title My Boss
I'm in love with CXX all over again. Man looks like he came straight outta manga. Also, this show is a solid 9/10 for me. It's one of the better Chinese romcoms out there and deserves a higher rating in my opinion and trust me when I say that because I've watched so many with similar themes that I'm already tired of it, but this was a breath of fresh air. All in all, don't be discouraged by the low rating and try it for yourself, maybe you'll enjoy it as much as I did.
6 5
Replying to dswaggyduckling • Feb 9, 2024
Title My Boss
so you are telling me that for a show with 36 episodes there's like only ONE kiss!!?? And here i thought after…
Oh I see, anyways thanks for letting me know ^^
1 0
Replying to Island Queen • Feb 8, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
Wow, they lived together for months and finally kissed in episode 36.🙄It’s a mediocre story. Could have been…
so you are telling me that for a show with 36 episodes there's like only ONE kiss!!?? And here i thought after all those episodes of waiting for them to be together they would at least reward us with some lovey dovey scenes..
0 5
On My Man Is Cupid • Jan 26, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
This was ok as a one-time watch.. had some good comic moments and decent chemistry which kept me engaged but the plot just felt all over the place for the most part. Would love to see JDY and Nana together in another romcom with a better script.
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Dec 31, 2023
Title Legend of the Female General
Sooo looking forward to this!!!Just wish that Cdramas would not take so much time with the post-production and other stuff and could air immediately after filming.. it's going to be a loooong wait *sigh*
11 0
Replying to Anna • Dec 30, 2023
Title Moonlit Reunion
Is it S+ drama?
Yes it seems to be S+ from what I've heard
1 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 30, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Just them looking at one another is enough to make my heart flutter. This is too sweet, I think I got cavities for the nth time!!!!!
6 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 27, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Just thinking about them makes me smile<3
9 0
On The Law Cafe • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Law Cafe
So here's what comes to my mind while watching this show: 'delightfully chaotic'. Kinda regret putting it off since last year mostly bcs of the low rating but all in all a pretty decent and fun watch.
3 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Dec 8, 2023
Title Moonlit Reunion
Xu Kai x Tian Xi Wei !!!!? Can't wait for this pairing!!
12 2
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Nov 30, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Finally!!!!!! Felt like an eternity while I waited for this to air
4 0
