Celebrity
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 14, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Kwon Min Woo is really starting to get on my nerves. Hope he gets eaten by a whale.
15 3
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 14, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
This show has certainly become my comfort watch. Waiting for an entire week feels like absolute torture T.T
4 0
Replying to dswaggyduckling • Jul 14, 2022
Title The Life of the White Fox
I've heard that it has an open ending, can you spoil me the ending so I can decide whether to watch this or not!?
Ahah it's okay nvm, it sometimes happens with me too lol..
0 1
Replying to bibi • Jul 13, 2022
Title The Life of the White Fox Spoiler
Anyone who plans to watch this, there's a secomd season coming out so maybe wait a bit so you can binge it instead…
I've heard that it has an open ending, can you spoil me the ending so I can decide whether to watch this or not!?
1 3
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 13, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I'm so tired of waiting, my patience has run out! I. NEED. THIS. TO. AIR. RIGHT. NOW.
9 1
On Fall in Love • Jul 13, 2022
Title Fall in Love
I feel like re-watching this now...
2 0
On Who Rules the World • Jul 13, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Does this have too much politics ?
0 1
On Night of Love with You • Jul 11, 2022
Title Night of Love with You
The scene where 2FL got slapped twice was so satisfying. Glad that the FL knows to stand up for herself.
6 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 11, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
woo young woo and her whale-talk>>>>
3 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 11, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I was actually planning on binging this once all episodes were out but couldn't stop myself after seeing all those edits on my feed and here I'm smiling from ear to ear in the middle of the night like a crazy person... WYW is just too adorable for my little heart<3 Also loving the interactions between the two leads. It's been quite a while since I've enjoyed a show this much, this is literally so good! Hopefully it keeps up the momentum till the end.
6 0
Replying to caDAVEr • Jul 9, 2022
Title Night of Love with You
I find it more similar to "Lost Romance".
Yess it definitely reminds me of Lost Romance, the two have lots of similarities.
1 0
Replying to Kim Yoonmi 김윤미 金潤美 • Jul 8, 2022
Title My Bossy Wife
Unresolved ending. Looks like it's going to be happy and then unresolved...
Uuh ok thanks, ig I won't be watching this for the time being then.
0 0
Replying to Kim Yoonmi 김윤미 金潤美 • Jul 7, 2022
Title My Bossy Wife
Unresolved ending. Looks like it's going to be happy and then unresolved...
Do the leads end up together ?
0 2
On My Bossy Wife • Jul 6, 2022
Title My Bossy Wife
Happy Ending!?
0 4
On Lighter & Princess • Jul 6, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Lighter and Princess just got it's distribution license for 36 episodes. Looking forward to see this soon <3
9 0
On Love Never Fails • Jul 5, 2022
Title Love Never Fails
Just read somewhere on FB that Love Never Fails team will release new materials tomorrow!? If it's true then it means this might still have a chance to get aired! *fingers crossed*
2 2
Replying to 7742499 • Jul 5, 2022
Title Night of Love with You
It's similar to "w" korean drama. Is this drama remake of kdrama w?
No it's not a remake, the two are just similar in the sense that both have the comic world theme.
2 1
On Night of Love with You • Jul 5, 2022
Title Night of Love with You
Really enjoying it so far! It has a fresh take on your usual manhua trope... what's more hilarious is how FL herself acknowledges and comments on the typical cheesiness of the plot of comics. The trailer was what hooked me at first but the drama itself is surprisingly good. Loving both the leads.
11 1
Replying to dswaggyduckling • Jul 4, 2022
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Not yet... but ig her career is as good as over now cus we all know how strict chinese policies are in this regard.…
Yup. I don't even feel sorry for them anymore since they're adamant on ruining their careers with their very own hands.
1 1
On Love Never Fails • Jul 4, 2022
Title Love Never Fails
This too will get shelved for eternity now. It'd be a surprise if it ever does get to air. Tax evasion is a big deal in China, now all her works will be blacklisted one after another... first The Golden Hairpin, then Night Wanderer and now this, why does this keep happening to me!? T.T Chinese platforms should also learn from this and release their dramas sooner before any scandal emerges and prevents them from being aired altogether. I'm aware that the post production and censorship require time but still taking 1-2 years for release !!?? They'd be losing more money than earning it in this way 🤦♀️
0 6
