News
stalking, kidnapping and crushing a girls dreams
what were the writers thinking when they made this?? stockholm syndrome at its finest. dropped after episode three when he bribed a judge to make her fail her english exam so she couldn’t go to america which was her life long dream under the delusion that he should be with her. it’s absolutely insane to think that there would be a love story after this.the female lead is beautiful but that’s just about it. The male lead is robotic and there’s no chemistry at all. I would give this 0 out of 10 if I could because the ratings are far too high.
DONT RECCOMEND AT ALL
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
the dumbest trope ive ever seen
i want to preface by saying im not one to critically think in dramas unless theres blatant poor writing and stuff, but THIS drama. the whole story is just them being getting their divorce and then like, all the misunderstandings that led them up to that point being the FL's fault. First of all, how do you not remember STABBING someone?? also,, if the word IMBECILE was a character it would be the ML. he cheats on his wife and the story STILL portrays him as a misunderstood victim (of his wife). I know a man wrote this show.Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
I binge watched this and I loved the female and male lead- the world building was pretty good but I found myself less attached to the characters and like mildly unimpressed with them. Also I got to episode 34 and I stopped there because as soon as I hit episode 35 the SML did a full 180. I couldn’t be bothered for that because all his character development went out the window so I just skipped episode 36 to their wedding and it was done. It was pretty good to pass time, especially during exam season. Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
Was this review helpful to you?
