Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2020
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026
And FLORA!! All she does is keep quiet and when she decides to speak all she does is come up with rules. "We'll not do this", "We'll not do that". How about when he spews nonsense you tell him to dunk his tie in bleach and scrub his tounge with it huh?!

They're so cute together, this would work if they just talked....please😭😭
2 2
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026
You know most of their problems would be solved if they just communicated but all they do is talk to each other without communicating. "Thank you", "I'm sorry", "How are you" but NOOOOOO they just stare at each other and draw their own conclusions, OMGggggg communicate!!! There is nothing wrong with telling your situationship you miss them. The biggest issue with their relationship is not the power imbalance it's the miscommunication and lack of communication.
11 3
Replying to tintin92 • Aug 29, 2026
Probably on episode 18-19 ish? So maybe 3 days?
oh! that's not bad, since the show has 24 episodes. but how are they gonna reconcile in just over 5 episodes?
2 1
On Ren Yu • Aug 12, 2026
Title Ren Yu
if Su Lin survives this, she's gonna have one hell of a story to tell
5 0
On The East Palace • Jul 18, 2026
"oh no they're the victim in this" WRONG, wrong wrong wrong. I'm competing against Caesar considering the amount of backstabbing I'm taking from these characters omg
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Who is the girl she keeps seeing? Did she swap places with someone so now she keeps seeing her or is she hallucinating herself when she was younger? what is going on???? Also, the episodes feel incredibly short, they seem shorter than 45 min
2 3
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 6, 2026
Last time I watched a movie like this it ended with them meeting up 30 years later at a bar and acting like their chemistry wasn't absolutely titillating. I am scared for the ending
22 2
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
My girl got reborn and already in power. This is uncharted territory for me, I am scared
5 0
Replying to Meiren • May 16, 2026
I think it's their job. Like the more onions they peeled = more money
ahh that makes sense, thanks
1 0
On The WONDERfools • May 15, 2026
I'm on episode 3 and they're peeling onions by the side of the road. Do they explain why they are constantly peeling onions? I understand the grandma is running a restaurant but they are always peeling onions when they get the chance, why is that? I probably missed the explanation or there is none
1 2
On Perfect Crown • May 13, 2026
The outfits Lee Yeon wears in this eat so bad and the suits Woo Seok wears flatter his body so well
2 0
On The Scarecrow • May 1, 2026
The signs that point Gi Beom as the killer are actually making me suspect him less because why is it everytime the killer is the topic of conversation the scene changes to him? What if the show is trying to mislead me? "Yep Gi Beom is the killer" and then WHABLAM! it was actually his brother. Haaaaa it's a long way to episode 12
4 1
On The Scarecrow • Apr 30, 2026
Okayy, just finished episode 1 and my questions are: 1. Why are people shipping these two men when one was clearly bullied by the other? I want to join in on the shipping but I can't get past that :< (I only see it from Tae Ju's perspective so I'll see if how I feel about this moving forward) 2. I think the serial killer is the handsome bookshop assistant (This is a crime-mystery drama so everyone is guilty until proven innocent but he's the 1st suspect in my book ) 3. Why in the world is there as statute of limitations for murder????? I can't understand that? I will never understant that. NB: The pervert guy that was wrongfully arrested for the murder broke my heart when he was begging, my goodness. I really felt bad for him
5 0