Editorials
On Doctor X: Mafia in White • 24 hours ago
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White
Is she kinda like the medical nanny McPhee?
0 0
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
One thing about my girl XLX, she's going to recommend divorce.
5 2
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current
By bowing to her family's grave that's when she truly accepted him as her husband. This is absolutely beautiful. I had to stand up and clap
31 3
Replying to nolatoo • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
She told him that he was talking nonsense. That was her indirectly saying that she had no feelings for Han. Jinqi…
Yes but I feel like ljq thinks she's in love with Han so even though she did say she's married to him now so it's nonsense to think like that, he takes it as "i'm married to you now so eventhough I love Han I can't do anything about it". LJQ wants XLX to love him but she doesn't and he takes that as her being in love with Han instead. Her unhappiness in this marriage is because of how they got married and he simply refuses to see that, though he did acknowledge that fact, and then he puts Han in between to blame him instead of himself. I don't know if I explained it right but that's how I see it
0 0
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
You know, LJQ likes inserting scholar Han into his relationship turning it into a love triangle (when it's not) then gets mad about it. I know she hasn't clarified that she doesn't love Han but she doesn't owe that to him at this point.
6 6
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
I feel it's kinda cruel to give LJQ the Shen family's house. Well atleast XLX has her family house back
10 0
Replying to LAn • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
She might consider LX reliable in domestic matters, but she wants her son to achieve power and prestige. To do…
ahh I forgot families married for political connections and wealth
1 0
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
"Atleast he didn't marry someone unreliable" ?????? madam needs to watch episode 17 and 18 because WHAT?!
11 4
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
I love drama. When the marriage decree was announced and people started wispering and fainting ughh. I live for this man. THIS IS WHY I WaTCHh
15 2
Replying to moonlight sonata • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
I knew what LJQ did was wrong, but I’m a sucker for possessive and obsessive men in fiction, so I’m having…
I'm giggling and kicking my feet. I'm having FUN
10 1
On Against the Current • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current
He's going to be smiing and giggling when she asks for the indentures lollll
3 2
On Against the Current • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current
Lan Xiang is just trying to survive and she became important at her workplace lol. Also, considering the era this is in, how can you be so useless in the family that a maid is the 3rd most trusted person to run the household, are they not embarassed
17 5
On Spring of the Blade • 24 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
That meow killed me🤣🤣
18 0
Replying to FrankieD • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current
Apparently the novel is toxic.
The novels are always toxic
1 0
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current
Which chapter in the novel is episode 11? I need to read the novel, this 2 ep per day with 47 total episodes thing is slowly killing me. My impatience has won
4 2
On Against the Current • 28 days ago
Title Against the Current
It's always the good families getting targeted man, no family is morally right but it's always the better ones that get destroyed. The villains that caused this will end up paying for it but it's such a shame that the innocent ones remain dead.
6 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring
How has he reacted every time she challenges him or talks back? How many of her questions has he directly answered?…
oh he also gets lashings. They just stress me out so much I keep commenting separately
1 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring
This 1 episode a day shenanigan is not it😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to dudu_25 • Sep 1, 2026
Title The Early Spring
If so, it won't be interesting.Because that is the root of their problem🤭
They are stressing me but I'm too invested😭
1 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Luke is responsible for most of their miscommunication. He realises real-time that she misunderstood, as the words are coming out of her mouth he knows she misunderstood but he does absolutely nothing about it. omg omggggggg GET IT TOGETHER!!!
4 1