Editorials
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Trin and Tanwa finally, but I'm a child of a broken affair. This is another phenomenal episode.
1 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 31, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Everyone and their mama is getting it on except Trin and Tanwa. I will literally perish. This includes Devi and her hot boy toy...girlllllll, your husband is getting it on with his reporter boyfriend chop chop. Trin and Tanwa too chop chop, we have 3 episodes left people!!!!
6 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 27, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
that was a fantastic watch
6 0
On Reset • Jun 23, 2025
Title Reset
I'm enjoying this so much....so so much
7 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Apr 14, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation Spoiler
Joo No's brother ....your brother that professionally invests, buys and sells companies professionally is telling you to sell the scam shares that you bought from a scam company as professional and brotherly advice and you choose to ignore it ????
6 2
On The Glory • Mar 30, 2025
Title The Glory
this is the definition of red flag couple. the ml and fl use, manipulate and lie to each other and yet they are each other's most loyal ally. I'm so invested
17 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
this intern blabs my god. Don’t trust anyone but your team my guy NO ONE
0 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 19, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
I'm enjoying this one. I wish I could binge watch it
2 0